How much is a membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi Larissa

Well You are on here, what type of membership do you need to have to receive the code to buy GF tickets on Tuesday ?

i havent received an email yet

Larissa said:
Really depends on where you want to sit. Jane Try, Ken Arthurson or the Hill?

I'm sorry sit in the hill? But if I can't get to a game can I give my ticket to dad/uncle,I know the swans allow it

And do I need to join something like a premiership club to get tickets to the gf or?

I am moving to Bathurst. My wife is a Manly NUTTER and has been having a dig at me for being a Sea Eagles supporter for over 30 years and never having bought a membership. (she also has been influenced by the SOUFFS advertising campaign re 3 game membership featuring Inglis and King). So the Hill would be adequate.

Kevinward777 said:
I am moving to Bathurst. My wife is a Manly NUTTER and has been having a dig at me for being a Sea Eagles supporter for over 30 years and never having bought a membership. (she also has been influenced by the SOUFFS advertising campaign re 3 game membership featuring Inglis and King). So the Hill would be adequate.

Adequate! Adequate! It's a bloody throne ;)

http://membership.seaeagles.com.au/packages-2012/

there are all the packages. Well worth doing. Its good to be a part of it and would be nice to have the biggest membership base around

Larissa said:
Drop us a line at [email protected] with your details, that way we can put you on our list to receive 2013 membership info.

We aim to have new packages on sale by the end of next month.

Sign me up now Larissa! :-D

For the Next Gen membership would you consider optional extras to go with it next season? The reason I ask -> I will have 1 kid moving to the junior category while my youngest will still be a Next Gen member for a few more years. It will cause angst for the young one when she misses out on some goodies that the Junior pack includes.

Next Generation Membership will be completely different next year.

We are 100% committed to making the footy an affordable day out for the families with kids. We will be extending Next Generation to all kids under the age of 16. For just $30 all kids will receive GA access to all home games at Brookie, a sticker, cap, key ring and lanyard.

For an additional $30 they can upgrade to include the full kids kit which includes an invite to the kids clinic in july, and extra goodies.

Stay tuned!

Kevinward777 said:
Can someone tell me how much a full membership costs.

I can sort one out for you kevin, just forward me about a thousand dollars and I'll handle it for you.:p

Love the new overseas membership for 2013.

For $2000 you get all the usual hat, key rings, etc PLUS 3 return flights and tickets to three games of our choice.

Nice work!

:)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10