How many Seaeagles for rep honours??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
On current form the selectors would have to consider any number of the Seaeagles team.
T Rex - If Soo was on next week have little doubt he would get a bench spot.
Buhrer - Depending on seasons end could be a utility bolter, if not - next year.
Ballin - If a sniper took out Cam Smith qld # 9 & from there ??
Choc - Not back to best but signs are there.
DCE - IMO the form half..
Snake - PPl keep saying he's not back to best & they are right but....Snakes 2nd best is only challenged by Slater.
Kite - Expect a bit more but still - won a lot of exchanges in the trenches last w/end & apart from Scott has not been many form props- apart from (Joe - Kiwi's will know) - haha
Throw in Matai, Robbo & Foz who would definately be selected by their respective countries & its why Manly are in hot form at the right time.

Have no doubt Hoppa would be in all rep teams apart from other commitments.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
You forgot about Gift. Kangaroo certainty.
True. Also Kingy to a lessor extent.
The main point is the other lessor names who if you rated early season ppl would have thought it was a gee up or a typical 1 eyed Seaeagle supporter comment.
Namely T- Rex, Buhrer & DCE - I just got carried away as i looked at the entire squad - almost threw big Darcy in there too & by next season - i will. :p

I'd rather no manly players make any rep teams. I want the players 2 have a good break before next season, so their fresh and raring to go for manly. Couldnt give a toss about the rep stuff tbh.

Just waiting for the quips about 'Manly are only in the position there are in due to players not being picked for soo duties', surprised the media haven't been banging on about it more.

Realistically MK -

Possibles/Probables: Glenn Stewart (will be picked).
Watmough (if Sheens will have him).
Brett Stewart (as a back-up for Slater), especially as Hayne is now unavailable - but Brett has his own fitness problems.

Smokies: Hoppa Jr - he deserves it, plus as an enticement to return to RL in two years time.
T. Williams - if the word on the street is credible.
If they went with two hookers, then Ballin would have to be a chance, but I think the NSW faction will push for Farah. As would his club coach!

If we do win the premiership and Jason King had been fit, agree he might have been picked. I think he was a chance of doing a 'Darren Britt' - that is, come in from the 'Green and Gold Cold,' late in his career.
I think Kitey's higher rep duties days are well and truly behind him.
DCE would only get up if say Thurston was unavailable, and they wanted a back-up for Cronk. I think he will have to wait a year or two, but I hope I'm wrong!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2