How many more wins in 2015?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I always cant help but do the Glen McGrath (without the shooting of animals bit) and think we will win every game.

Can't help but dream of getting into the top 8 and winning the whole damn thing. Can you imagine the awesomeness of that?!?! 9 months later, population on the northern beaches doubles. lol

We will put 20 on the tits this week and beat cows at home just to fire a shot over the bow before winning all remaining home games

Get plenty on for us to beat both Broncs and souffs by 13+

Players will be jumping over each other to hit it up each ruck and back to sweeping left and right side backline moves

Jorge to score doubles in 5 games

DCE to lead the way with 40 /20 on each match and killer to kick at 85%

jesus.is that the time-I hope that was not just a dream

Long nights turn into yellow day.....,,,,

Go manly

Close to 6 wins with remaining games.....injuries cruelled Manly early but with players back - so will the good run home.

Well it's 9 games to go, and our backsides on the line to either avoid the spoon OR make a miraculous entry into the top 8.

Here's the draw and I'd like you to post your thoughts and let's see how close we all go.

A- Titans
H-Cowboys
A-Warriors
H-Broncos
H-Souths
A-Raiders
H-Eels
H-Roosters
A-Sharks

I reckon we will win 4 more games, Titans, Eels, Sharks and one upset, possibly the Bunnies.

We should avoid the spoon but not make the 8.

Of course I might be wrong and they might " get it all together" in the run home but I think in reality we lack the firepower against the likes of the Cowboys and Broncos ( who might even play off in the GF).

It's too hard to predict an exact finishing position but I'd suggest somewhere between 13-15.

Now your turn!
We are specials against Raiders & Eels. We are 50/50 against Titans, Warriors, Sharks & souffs. We won't beat cows, donkeys & chooks. So at best we will win 7 and at worst we will win 2 and be spooners.

I am confident we can win 3 but have no idea which 3.

If we run into some decent form we might be able to sneak 5 more wins but that would pull us up.

Our line up is not good enough, it's that simple.

Last edited:
I am confident we can win 3 but have no idea which 3.

If we run into some decent form we might be able to sneak 5 more wins but that would pull us up.

Our line up is not good enough, it's that simple.

Correct mate , other sides have had injuries this year but only one hasn't coped ( us) , our depth has been not of FG quality, and our bench weaker than most ( even at full strength).

Considering all that's transpired in the season and this situation somewhere between 12-15 is an honourable finish.

Anything better will be a real bonus.

Correct mate , other sides have had injuries this year but only one hasn't coped ( us) , our depth has been not of FG quality, and our bench weaker than most ( even at full strength).

Considering all that's transpired in the season and this situation somewhere between 12-15 is an honourable finish.

Anything better will be a real bonus.

No other side has had anything like our injury toll this year, even comparing to the panthers last year we had missed more than 80% of the weeks they missed by the half way mark due to injury.

We are currently at almost full strength = only 5 missing due to injury(i do not count Cheyse Blair)

Penriths toll this year has been worse than ours. I think its all the other crap that has had a more adverse effect.

The night they beat us at Brooky was they were missing more than half there side. We have both used 28 players this year. That night they were without Kite, Idris, Whare, Wallace, Mansour, and others

Last edited:
Penriths toll this year has been worse than ours. I think its all the other crap that has had a more adverse effect.

The night they beat us at Brooky was they were missing more than half there side. We have both used 28 players this year. That night they were without Kite, Idris, Whare, Wallace, Mansour, and others

Incorrect, the night we played them we were still short 2 more.

It may have evened up but there was a stat about round 10 that we had already missed more than 70 games due to unjury, the next closest club was about 50.

The storm were the best at the time with just 7 games missed due to injury.

Not going too far into it but our team was only without 4 players Foran, Buhrer, Starling and Lawrence. Sure you can add the likes of Gutherson but he would not of been playing even if he was fit.

Last edited:
To tell you the truth our Injury Crisis has been blown out of all proportion. Here is a list of appearances each player has made this season

BALLIN, Matt 15
BURGESS, Luke 15
LUI, Dunamis 15
SYMONDS, Tom 15
CHERRY-EVANS, Daly 14
HIKU, Peta 14
MASON, Willie 14
TRBOJEVIC, Jake 14
SAO, Ligi 13
STEWART, Brett 13
MATAI, Steve 11
FORAN, Kieran 10
HORO, Justin 10
MATEO, Feleti 10
LYON, Jamie 9
TAUFUA, Jorge 8
BLAIR, Cheyse 7
BUHRER, Jamie 7
LEARY, Blake 6
SENE-LEFAO, Jesse 6
TRBOJEVIC, Tom 6
HASSON, James 5
STARLING, Josh 5
WILLIAME, Brayden 5
HODGES, Jayden 3
WILLIAMS, David 3
GUTHERSON, Clinton 1
LAWRENCE, Brenton 1

So by the official count between Lawrence and Gutherson there is 28 "missing matches".

Not going too far into it but our team was only without 4 players Foran, Buhrer, Starling and Lawrence. Sure you can add the likes of Gutherson but he would not of been playing even if he was fit.

Game 1 we were missing Stewart, Tafua, Lyon, BJ, Starling, Leary, Mateo, Gutherson and I think Wolfman(with Blair and Williame playing Guthbo and wolfy can be counted), Game 2 we got players back and were "only" missing Foran, Buhrer, Starling, BJ, JSL = 5 & Guthbo also who may have influenced our 5/8 descision.

not sure where you get blow out of proportion?

only 11 players have played more than 2/3 of the games, our 17 most experienced player this year is Blair.

Just a point of interest here is Bronc's and Penrith player match stats. We have all all used 28 players. There are a few teams that have used more players by the way, Warriors, Dragons and Titans, there maybe others.

Broncos
Player App
GLENN, Alex 15
HUNT, Ben 15
McCULLOUGH, Andrew 15
MILFORD, Anthony 15
OATES, Corey 14
REED, Jack 14
BLAIR, Adam 13
GILLETT, Matt 13
McGUIRE, Josh 13
MARANTA, Lachlan 13
WALLACE, Jarrod 13
PARKER, Corey 12
KAHU, Jordan 11
THAIDAY, Sam 11
HODGES, Justin 10
NIKORIMA, Kodi 10
DODDS, Mitchell 7
VIDOT, Daniel 7
BOYD, Darius 6
COPLEY, Dale 6
MOLO, Francis 5
OFAHENGAUE, Jo 5
PARCELL, Matt 4
GARBUTT, Mitch 3
WHITCHURCH, Aaron 2
BOYCE, Joe 1
GAVET, James 1
STAGG, David 1

Panthers
Player App
CAMPBELL-GILLARD, Reagan 15
LATIMORE, Jeremy 15
McKENDRY, Sam 15
WATENE-ZELEZNIAK, Dallin 15
CARTWRIGHT, Bryce 14
PEACHEY, Tyrone 13
TAYLOR, Elijah 13
BROWN, Lewis 12
YEO, Isaah 12
BLAKE, Waqa 11
MANU, Sika 11
MOYLAN, Matt 11
KOROISAU, Apisai 10
PLUM, Nigel 10
SEGEYARO, James 10
WALLACE, Peter 10
WHARE, Dean 9
SIMMONS, David 8
SOWARD, Jamie 8
IDRIS, Jamal 6
KITE, Brent 6
MANSOUR, Josh 6
JENNINGS, George 5
JOHN, Isaac 5
JENNINGS, Robert 2
ANDERSON, Sam 1
DOCKER, Adam 1
SMITH, Will 1

Surprised the bongos have used that many. We did hit the 27 mark very early on though, and since round 8 have won 4 lost 4, with injuries inproving slowly along the same time.

Titans away L: Everyone thinks they will be easy beats , they will be up for this game don't like our chances

Cowboys home W: JT to be shown up by his great mate and playing PAL DCE

Warriors away W Really cannot predict this game it all depends on which warriors team turns up on the day

Broncos Home ( Gosford) L: Broncos will be too strong up front

Rabbits Home : W Expect an upset here and will win by 8

Raiders : L Sunday afternoon down in Canberra hard to beat

Parra H : W Revenge for round 1 defeat 13 + Manly

Easts H : W It will be announced before this round 25 clash the decision re Toovey and the boys will lift and beat Easts

Sharks Away loss: They will be hard to beat down there

5 wins 4 loses end up on 24 points for the season 10-13th place finish.

Last edited:
6 wins

Titans Away
Cowboys Home
Broncos Home
Souths Home
Eels Home
Sharks Away

we have lost 5 games by 10 points or less, and games against broncos, cowboys, panthers that could of gone the only way. Probably wont make the eight but confident with 6 wins if we stay injury free and play to their best

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6