How many grounds have you seen the S Eagles at

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
If i went to a KFC store which later closes down and they rebuild it I to a McDonalds, have I been to that McDonalds? No. Even though it is the same address.

[

If you took KFC there then yes but if no KFC then you are at Lang park watching 2 teams that are not Manly. The product and location are the same then its the same.

I like this discussion!

1) I have no friends to invite to my new home,

2) Diff home, same GROUND :p , same address.

3) There is no McDonalds in the country I'm presently in!

Party on people, peace and smiles.

I'm gona rephrase the title in a minute. How many different stadiums/ovals/sports grounds have you watched the mighty Sea Eagles play at. Then we can argue over Endeavour Field,Caltex Field,Ronson Park,Toyota Stadium,Shark Park and every other goddamn name they have sold out to.

Jethro said:
Not many for me but:
Brookie (mostly);
Penrith;
Carrara Stadium; and
Skilled Stadium

I could add a lot more if you include the ones that I've seen on TV :p

mickqld said:
I'm gona rephrase the title in a minute. How many different stadiums/ovals/sports grounds have you watched the mighty Sea Eagles play at. Then we can argue over Endeavour Field,Caltex Field,Ronson Park,Toyota Stadium,Shark Park and every other goddamn name they have sold out to.

exactly

If you buy a house which is not big enough for your needs you can :

A. Build extensions onto it. In which case you would then be living in the house that you bought.
B. Knock it down and build a bigger house. In this case you would be living in an entirely different house, albeit on the same location.

Its quite Simple really.

I win. :p

bones said:

A. Build extensions onto it. In which case you would then be living in the house that you bought.
B. Knock it down and build a bigger house. In this case you would be living in an entirely different house, albeit on the same location.

Its quite Simple really.

Sounds a bit like Tasmanian Axeman David Foster who claims to have use the same axe for 40 years.

He has replaced to head 300 times and the handle over 400 times but its the same axe.

Well as far as I'm concerned I've been to Cumberland Oval, Parra Stadium, Lang Park, Suncorp Stadium, Sydney Sports Ground, Sydney Football Stadium and they were 6 VERY different grounds/ovals/stadiums to watch Manly win/lose or draw at.

bones said:

Its quite Simple really.

So i could be in an extension of my house admiring the new view that i couldnt see before and thats "the same" but i knock down and re-build with the same view and thats "entirely new".

Doesnt work.

Same Location, Same activity = same ground.

Otherwise every change counts as a new way to see the game. As a kid compared to know its entirely different still at the same brookie.

Fluffy said:
bones said:

Its quite Simple really.

So i could be in an extension of my house admiring the new view that i couldnt see before and thats "the same" but i knock down and re-build with the same view and thats "entirely new".

Doesnt work.

Same Location, Same activity = same ground.

Otherwise every change counts as a new way to see the game. As a kid compared to know its entirely different still at the same brookie.

We aren't talking about different ways to see the game. We are talking about venues. A venue is different to a location.

So if Suncorp stop sponsoring the football ground, and it reverts to Lang Park, it's still a different ground?

Newcastle to used be all hill with a Western grandstand. The Western grandstand was knocked down and re-built, and a grandstand was built on the Eastern hill. Different grounds then going off your logic.

Lang Park/Suncorp is the same ground, wikipedia says so http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lang_Park

Here are some photos of "The same" Brookvale oval.

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www3.photosau.com/warringahLib/Jthumb/40/WAR40870.jpg&imgrefurl=http://trove.nla.gov.au/result%3Fq%3DBrookvale%2520NSW&usg=__dOe-Ssh8RK3gCNy3wvQKgaJ7Z4A=&h=144&w=182&sz=6&hl=en&start=58&zoom=1&tbnid=GxufCwiV84Z-AM:&tbnh=80&tbnw=101&ei=aHzaT_CsMYeRiQe5rrmbAg&prev=/search%3Fq%3D1950%2527s%2Bbrookvale%2Boval%26start%3D40%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26sa%3DN%26gbv%3D2%26ie%3DUTF-8%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1

bones said:
I had an awesome time at the Sydney Sports Ground yesterday.

LOL so how was it looking directly into the sun late in the match. I love those east west running grounds. We win 2 different grounds Nah Nah Nah nah.

These are some grounds I've been to over the years:
Brookvale
Sydney Cricket ground
Sydney Sports ground
Homebush
SFS
Bluetongue Gosford
Energy Newcastle
Skilled Stadium Gold Coast
AAMI Park Melbourne
Redfern Oval
North Sydney Oval
Belmore
Leichhardt
Pratten Park
Henson Park
Wollongong

I've also seen the Sea Eagles in action at some other venues (the original post did not specify they were playing footy…) :)

Bradza said:
I come in at 20. How many do you need to be classified as a true supporter?;)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6