How Lowe can you go!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've noticed that when you google Manly Sea Eagles, the Jetstar Titans come up as the first link.

Another Lowelight.

Volley link said:
I've noticed that when you google Manly Sea Eagles, the Jetstar Titans come up as the first link.

Another Lowelight.
followed by silvertails in 2nd place.

If u were a massive company like delemege only as an example, who builds in australia only, would he give a toss if we had free to air tv in New Zealand once a week. I doubt it.

value nil....cost unknown....benefit yet to be seen but unknown also.

We should be hell bent on building our brand back up, thats what has taken a hammering the last 12-18 months and it appears nothing is being done to restore it.

No signings (new), statements like the broken sprinklers and were moving, and a general feeling of Im the boss Ill do it my way approach.

Thats my opinion, but we have seen nothing new for the club/team/supporters

I am no expert in SEO but there has to be something fishy here

It is normally based upon content (why the tails is so high..) so how the titans could be the top of an organic search is beyond me

All that said i can not believe the club does not have any paid advertising

Volley link said:

Another Lowelight.

They have probably put every other team name as their search words.

The football club has the casting vote on the moving of games from Brookie,but what about the 2 "home" games we play at Bluetongue?Lowe is talking about a game at New Guinea,a game somewhere in NZ (probably Nth Harbour Stadium),and a game involving one of the double headers at Suncorp.I know 3 doesn't go into 2,but any combination of those means that season ticket holders have to pay a fortune to get to HOME games.Makes Bluetongue look like Manly Oval!!

Volley link said:

Another Lowelight.

And www.silvertails.net comes up second in the list

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=183703.msg269245#msg269245 date=1277434391]

Another Lowelight.

And www.silvertails.net comes up second in the list
[/quote]

What a ****ing joke. Obviously has no idea!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4