How long will it take ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For the article about how spies in the stands spotted Brett Stewart booing DCE as he ran onto the field tonight
It was funny seeing them running out together and laughing at the Boos:D

After Tt scored that first try, from a great Chez pass, you could see Snake yell 'Chezza,Chezza'. Snake also supported him well in his post match interview with Matty Johns :)

Manly love is unshakeable :inlove:

I think the Manly dis-harmony saga has run its course. The remaining characters are quite tight and capable of building a bit of momentum, stranger things have happened.

It was funny seeing them running out together and laughing at the Boos:D

After Tt scored that first try, from a great Chez pass, you could see Snake yell 'Chezza,Chezza'. Snake also supported him well in his post match interview with Matty Johns :)

Manly love is unshakeable :inlove:
These rumours are like Massoud. Never right and exactly what people want to hear. Our great club is the envy of all. I'm sure Chez and Snake get along fine.

They were playing boos through the p.a. System, and the titans chant with the crowd noise and drum was also pumped through the p.a. but because there was nobody there they seemed to stop it because it seemed to get really obvious before it stopped.

For the article about how spies in the stands spotted Brett Stewart booing DCE as he ran onto the field tonight
Well now that you've allowed your furtive imagination to give the likes of Brothfield the germ of an idea, I would say approximately 1/2 a news cycle.

Well done.;)

From www.smh.com this morning:

"The sight of Cherry-Evans and his one-time adversary Stewart smiling as they trotted on to enemy territory would be enough to warm the hearts of every Manly fan – and their display during the next 80 minutes would have only fuelled that delight.

Stewart was in everything, while Cherry-Evans and Parramatta-bound halves partner Kieran Foran steered the ship expertly as the contest was as good as over by half-time with Manly powering to a 20-0 lead.

"There was always going to be pressure on him," Toovey said of Cherry-Evans. "I think he'll brush it [missing Origin selection] off – like all good young players do – and he's still got plenty to prove and hopefully for the Manly club the best is still ahead of him."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ast-titans-20150713-gibgz6.html#ixzz3fo9KNt4C

It was interesting seeing Cherry and Snake sitting next to each other during half time. You'd think if they hated each other as much as they keep telling us they would manage to steer clear of each other.

image.jpg

Yep they do really hate each other

The team has found respect again. Respect for each other (snake and dce are pros and are combining well), and seemingly respect for their coach who like a punching doll keeps coming back up after every blow with a smile.

The mojo is back!

They were playing boos through the p.a. System, and the titans chant with the crowd noise and drum was also pumped through the p.a. but because there was nobody there they seemed to stop it because it seemed to get really obvious before it stopped.

I'm not sure if it's the same at all grounds...but the titans pa guy/girl was ....(how to put it?) Using songs to have digs as well. Things like when willie mason scored...the song played 'dude looks like a lady' and stuff like that.

It's childish....but that's all they have so we put up with the ...er....lameness of it.

I kinda wish dce said at the half time interview: "I see they've put all the titans fans with an IQ in double digits in that stand at the end." *points to empty stand*

Or....something like that. lol (speaking of childish thoughts)

I watched the game live and heard the boos when we scored.

I watched the highlights on the news and heard the 'dubbed cheering' when we scored each try.

I wish the TV's would stop treating fans like dummies and stop dubbing the cheers for every try.

If you listen it is the same cheering no matter who or what team scores in the news highlights.

Also after a particularly hard won try I can even hear some guy yell - Oh Yeah!

Listen and take note next time you see (hear) the highlights.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6