How long do you give Tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If I were 2v I would stay and make them pay me out. It will reflect badly on those that undermined him :swear:

He must surely be aware that the whole of the League World and Manly Fans admire him:angel:

Do you know I said in somewhat a joke, on Facebook today that I wonder if this isn't the end game.

They have sold the leagues club for a huge profit .

And just imagine if Greensline was whispering in their ears " Hey Scott buddy, pal, mate, the NRL would love to have a Franchise in Perth but no one wants to move, how about we give you 50 Mill for the Licence , and we shut down the Eagles in 2017 and start up a new Franchise, name in Perth. We'd guarantee the players salaries that are on hand as long as they are prepared to move to WA"

Now that is 110% total made up crap, and probably so far from the truth BUT you can imagine if the place falls apart and they start losing 2 million a year that an offer like that could very well be accepted.

He wouldn't care if he became a Pariah , he'd have about 35 Million reasons not to!!
I've said as much in several posts lately. I have real fears that this is their objective. Everything that has happened with the leagues club, the takeover, development plans at Brookie & now dumping of players can only point to 1 conclusion. This could the biggest sellout in sporting history.

I've said as much in several posts lately. I have real fears that this is their objective. Everything that has happened with the leagues club, the takeover, development plans at Brookie & now dumping of players can only point to 1 conclusion. This could the biggest sellout in sporting history.
284faa65dedf83ec8092a11399403259333167eebe2fc94eed8cd57b15962428.jpg

My understanding was that even with selling the licence it would be sold with the preference vote therefore it couldn't be relocated
Mate the NRL can do anything it wants with that license. A financial incentive for the franchisee from the NRL to pull the pin and it's all over.

Mate the NRL can do anything it wants with that license. A financial incentive for the franchisee from the NRL to pull the pin and it's all over.
But how could you get the members to agree? The license is conditional we aren't a made up franchise like the titans we have different protections

Who is going to volunteer to chain themselves to the hill and be Hungry Hungry Homer???

So the general consensus is Toovey is ****ed, its just the depth of the ****ing and the speed of which the ****ing will take place.

@mickqld gives him 4 weeks, others the end of the year, others by Origin 1

How many thinks he'll be here next year and the year after??

I have a gut feeling if he wasn't such a club legend (and they know the fallout) he would be gone now. 2 many stories are appearing written by the same people (suggesting Toovey is under pressure) who told us Watmough was gone DCE was gone and Foz was gone for it not 2 have some truth.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6