How is it so

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

We cannot afford to offer beaver a start, with farrer, perry leaving and not spending any money on a replacement half after orford , like its hard to see were our cap is all been chewed up, surely we must replace perry with a decent forward, we must cause the likes of kite, king ,rose and either cross or ? will get dominated, leaving our star back line with no go go forward or room...........

Central coast eagle I have NASA working the numbers and they reckon we will push close to 20 by seasons end

Foran will have at least tripled his contract, Watmough would be up 50k at a guess, Oldfield will be upgraded from minimum to modest and I would guess Cherry Evans would be in a similar boat

We have 1 of the more talented squads in the NRL, and retaining that has meant we don't have the room to bring others in. Looking around the NRL sides like the Gold Coast, Titans and St George would be in a similar situation talent wise and they aren't in the market signing people either. Yes the Dragons got Gasnier but that has already forced 2 rep players out of the club along with a couple of talented youngsters in Faifailoa and Henry

ads link said:
[quote author=Central Coast Eagle link=topic=184877.msg287743#msg287743 date=1282901154]
how many threads do we need on this same subject????
As many as it takes to get him back!
[/quote]

My point wasn't so much the getting beaver back subject, but the whole signing/retention of players subject.

I'd love to have the beaver back!

central coast and dan , if you dont like it, SIMPLE.  DONT FUC%EN READ IT, people should be able to have an opinion , without the likes of idiots telling them what they can and cannot chat about...Get a life

C eagle you need a timeout.
Pull your head in or you will be forced to sit out of things for a few days.

A problem with me not reading it is I can't then monitor it and therefore can't moderate if something wrong is said.

Pull your head in buddy

Had to bump this. I like this thread, very amusing. Top class

I reckon after losing Hodko we had to pay more DCE or Orford is dtill on the radar - He doesnt want to go back to the UK.

Dan reads all the garbage we post on here, what a life.

I bet he has a little note book with all our names in it and hands to feds every six months so they can keep their records up to date for sexual deviates, communists and gay sympathisers.

Bob I am flat out making a grocery list let alone a book of dearh

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7