How hard is to say ROBERTSON???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
Watching the game to night on Fox and it amazes me how the knobs can't pronounce the word ROBERTSON!

The Eagle said:
That was pre form streak and pre Hopoate mormon mission announcement Biscuits

His form streak started in 2006 and has continued for over 138 games now . . .
And they've always got his name wrong.

Now 139 games straight. Round 13 this year (Suppository-Wankstown Dishlickers?) will be his 200th first grade game. What a player.

In perspective
2009 was woeful
2010 was slowing
2011 he started slow but has picked up the pace

2009 can be attributed to him playing Fullback
2010 he played some fullback,he also had fitness issues due to the terrible scientific regiment
2011's slow start can be attributed to match fitness,offseasons make everyone look a little woeful but he has really picked up

He wasn't woeful in 2009 - he played really well for a winger who's not a fullback playing fullback! It would be crazy to want to offload him cause he wasn't great when forced to play out of position.

Lol Robbo has never been woeful

The Eagle said:
In perspective
2009 was woeful
2010 was slowing
2011 he started slow but has picked up the pace

2009 can be attributed to him playing Fullback
2010 he played some fullback,he also had fitness issues due to the terrible scientific regiment
2011's slow start can be attributed to match fitness,offseasons make everyone look a little woeful but he has really picked up

did you hear gary freeman accidently slipping out the soft c..ks word when describing who tagtese was tackling?

I am a massive Robbo fan but his form at fullback was pretty average. He is no fullback though & he knows it. One thing Robbo did show during that time was what a great clubman he is, few players of his standing would've just knuckled down, done their best & not kicked up a stink about the situation

Edit: Anyone that calls him Michael Robinson should be shot. Right up there in the realm of Jamie Lyons IMO.

Just who is this 'The Eagle' deadhead? To describe Robertson as anything but professional and an outstanding winger is just wrong. His ability to find the line is terrific. When he's on the wing I feel confident there will be no stuff-ups down his side. He can catch the ball and he's not troubled in running it back up. He's the first to admit he's no fullback, but he didn't sook when he was put there by Des. Given our stocks of outside backs, Robbo has held his own, and it's my guess he's just an automatic selection by Des. I want the Wang to be with us for many years to come.

Robbo has never turned in a performance I would consider anywhere near "woeful", even when he was playing out of position.

The guy has probably made about 2-3 errors in his entire time in the maroon and white and he hasn't missed a game. Seriously, he's as safe as a condom, but more indestructible.

I can't understand why so many people don't realise how good this bloke is.

MadMarcus said:
Robbo has never turned in a performance I would consider anywhere near "woeful", even when he was playing out of position.

The guy has probably made about 2-3 errors in his entire time in the maroon and white and he hasn't missed a game. Seriously, he's as safe as a condom, but more indestructible.

I can't understand why so many people don't realise how good this bloke is.

That has to be the most apt description for Wangman that I have ever heard.

Robertson would have made an excellent winger in SOO to counter some of the QLD big boys leaps at NSW line.

Unfortunately, Laurie "nose cartileage" Dailey won't pick players from a team running third in the competition.

Wolfpack said:
I am a massive Robbo fan but his form at fullback was pretty average. He is no fullback though & he knows it. One thing Robbo did show during that time was what a great clubman he is, few players of his standing would've just knuckled down, done their best & not kicked up a stink about the situation

Edit: Anyone that calls him Michael Robinson should be shot. Right up there in the realm of Jamie Lyons IMO.

Wow I always thought he was called Micheal Robinson ;) Anyway Jamie LyonS and Micheal Robinson should be in Origin, looks like another Maroon celan sweep. And how good was Tim Robertson last night?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6