How Good was T-REX

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
StuBoot said:
He has something in common with the scarecrow, lion & tin man.
Just can't put my finger on it.

He followed the 'yellow brick road.'

The tile of this thread should be "How good was T-rex for about 8 games in 2011 and 1 game in 2012 when he completely smashed to Roosters?"

That would give you more accurate answers.

Stevo said:
The tile of this thread should be "How good was T-rex for about 8 games in 2011 and 1 game in 2012 when he completely smashed to Roosters?"

That would give you more accurate answers.

Spot on, great in the lead up and during the 2011 Grand Final.

And one good game in 2012..that's it...before then...hopeless, following that one game V the Roosters... absolutly hopeless

Time will tell but 650K a year......I think not

Tyrannosaurus Rex is by far the most popular of all dinosaurs, spawning a huge number of books, movies, TV shows and video games. What's truly amazing, though, is how much about this carnivore that was once assumed as fact has lately been called into question.
For example, one controversy that's currently making the rounds among paleontologists is whether T. Rex was a hunter or scavenger. Some experts think T. Rex feasted on already dead prey, on the premise that it couldn't have been fast enough or smart enough to hunt down other dinosaurs--but it was equipped with features (such as a superior sense of smell) that are found in modern scavengers, like vultures. In another development, it's now believed that T. Rex individuals may have succumbed to trichomonosis, a parasitic disease that affects modern birds, and it's entirely possible that T. Rex juveniles were covered in downy coats of feathers, at least to judge by another genus of tyrannosaur, the Asian Dilong.

bones said:
Tyrannosaurus Rex is by far the most popular of all dinosaurs, spawning a huge number of books, movies, TV shows and video games. What's truly amazing, though, is how much about this carnivore that was once assumed as fact has lately been called into question.
For example, one controversy that's currently making the rounds among paleontologists is whether T. Rex was a hunter or scavenger. Some experts think T. Rex feasted on already dead prey, on the premise that it couldn't have been fast enough or smart enough to hunt down other dinosaurs--but it was equipped with features (such as a superior sense of smell) that are found in modern scavengers, like vultures. In another development, it's now believed that T. Rex individuals may have succumbed to trichomonosis, a parasitic disease that affects modern birds, and it's entirely possible that T. Rex juveniles were covered in downy coats of feathers, at least to judge by another genus of tyrannosaur, the Asian Dilong.

You should be called Fossil instead of Bones. I suppose that your description of the T-Rex's quality was to give us a peak into the nature of one Tony Williams ie That he wasnt a hunter on the field but a scavenger, taking advantages of other players hard work, that he preferred the softer feathery elements of the play, that he could smell a decent contract from kilometres away and that he is basically inhibited by some form of injury disorder that will only allow him to reach his potential intermittently.....that's what you meant wasnt it Bones?

T- Rex was devastating at his best for us. Now that he is at the dogs I hope he never has another good game .LOL

A friend of Dorothy? Did he play for the Kansas city Chiefs? I don't think Des will allow him to wander around like motherless calf , he'll crack the whip.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4