How good was T Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought he was fine in the first and second half. He made his tackles, was involved in forcing players back and did as much as anyone, except DCE (mom in my opinion). I think we all need to take a chill pill as nobody was very good in the first half. To rushed and to anxious. His second half was excellent.

This thread is an interesting read, someone was even stupid enough to bag our 6 and 7, damb they must feel like a complete moron now.

Mr Buddy Weiser said:
I challenge you to a game of darts to settle this.

You lack brains, you have no people skills and have a rubbish user name.

Now listen you man who actually is a woman,

Manly have rubbish halves. Foran is not a 5/8. DCE is years away.

Our props are donkeys.

Fix this and we will be up in the top four.

Otherwise i will be forced to humiliate clowns like you who defend every player Manly have.

Since the 2009 world club challenge we have got nothing right on and off the field.

Wow.. Is it possible to be more wrong?

bones said:
Mr Buddy Weiser said:
I challenge you to a game of darts to settle this.

You lack brains, you have no people skills and have a rubbish user name.

Now listen you man who actually is a woman,

Manly have rubbish halves. Foran is not a 5/8. DCE is years away.

Our props are donkeys.

Fix this and we will be up in the top four.

Otherwise i will be forced to humiliate clowns like you who defend every player Manly have.

Since the 2009 world club challenge we have got nothing right on and off the field.

Wow.. Is it possible to be more wrong?

Yeah and i bet that wanker has not posted since then either.

maxta said:
This bloke needs to come off the bench in the back row as an impact player. Does not fit in as an outside back in the nrl. Lacks aggression but far from a terrible player. Put him in jersey 14,15,16 or 17 & he will be handy + in the fowards please.
I think Maxta aka Matty K had a fair idea....:p

ind-tony-williams-300x200.jpg

This is his best year by far,i would rather the 2011 T-Rex than previous years..
He just shouldn`t be in the starting side off the bench is his go .. More impact

fritz said:
T-REX = pole smoker. you heard it here first. No one in the team will shower with him.

Are you a bigot? Do you realise we don't care if he likes the penis? I'm sure your boyfriend $myth gets $laters bone often, now go die in a fire silly troll

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6