How good was T Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His miss for the Stanley try was terrible.  Lucky to get the penalty when Billy knocked him over.  He should have been knocking him into the grandstand from that situation in an attempt to get across to help.

Eventually there comes a time when you have to discard potential.  If Wolfman is back I'd move hoppa to the centres but with Lyon doing a hammy (hopefully not bad) T-Rex will be playing and hopefully he watches the tape and someone tells him he's in the last year of his contract.
Who scored more tries than Williams last season?

waiting?

Repost: waiting knockers

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300020272[/time]

waiting?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300020294[/time]

yawn

Jerry1 link said:
His miss for the Stanley try was terrible.  Lucky to get the penalty when Billy knocked him over.  He should have been knocking him into the grandstand from that situation in an attempt to get across to help.

Eventually there comes a time when you have to discard potential.  If Wolfman is back I'd move hoppa to the centres but with Lyon doing a hammy (hopefully not bad) T-Rex will be playing and hopefully he watches the tape and someone tells him he's in the last year of his contract.

waiting?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300020272[/time]

waiting?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300020294[/time]

yawn

Since when has that been a measure of greatness.

Scott Donald was our leading try scorer for years, but I wouldn't put him in the current playing roster

wow, what a confusing load of toss. One minute we have trex is huge and should be able to stop a cyclone and then we have toovey doesnt have to be big to play.

Then we have a "dick off" on personal achievements which are only really achievemnts to you persoanally

References to jason taylor who didnt get tacked for 200 games. On these stories i dont reckon he got tackled in junior footy either.

But T rex, quite simply doesnt select himself or his position.If they selected me as a 45 yo beer soak, with desire and no ability and i failed is it my fault for saying ill have a go

Debate all you like but manly bought him, they decided his salary, des picks him and he will be judged on his merrits weekly and when his contract is up for renewal

Surely the off season is an opportunity for some of you people to come up with some new material.

Matt K and Mr Buddy Weiser, 
Thanks guys that banter was fantastic, had me in stitches..:)

Jerry1 link said:

waiting?

waiting?

Who played outside Lyon last season and scored tries my Grandmother could have scored ?

YAWN

T Rex  is like a dormant volcano , we are all waiting for him to erupt  ???

So ur Grandmother has the skills and prowess of Jamie Lyon
I think ur trying to set her up with half the silvertails members :p

Remember Zorba's article in the off season about Williams being about to explode with a full off season of training under his belt, and some experience.....

That bloke that was on one knee, and ran straight around him and over the try line certainly saw how ruthless he was - LoL

The question is not how good is he but how much better will he get . He is only 22!!! Go the T REX

Fluffy said:
t rex was ok in the first half went missing in the second

in attack one could possibly put that down to foran moving but still he doesnt have 80 mins in him in my opinion but hoppa was the same so what dies one do?

Whats going on??? its in the 2nd half he awoke .. Although it wasnt too bad with him starting i still think he has more impact value off the bench in the last 20 of each half than starting..

Although he is always flat footed when he gets the ball he can still attract 3-4 defenders & manage to get an off load away thats the only reason why he gets points of me .When he has input he actually creates **** for us ..

His first half was horrible and he forced bad passes time and time again. SecNod half was great but the first half was hard to excuse. He wasn't my motm there were far better players out there

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8