1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How good is this

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by tookey, Oct 1, 2016.

1. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,254 / 131
    No recognition for salary caps cheats on the premiership trophy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Harry Smith

Harry Smith I think i'm actually a bloody Sea Eagle

Ratings:
    +734 / 75
    :rofl: Hahhahah i love it!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  3. SLR5000

SLR5000 Active Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 17
    Manly should be on their as prmiers 07 & parra 09 simple as that just like the olympics & horseracing & any other sport in the world .. I bet you if cantebury had of been runners up greenturd would have done the right thing .. Why should you have no winner just because them aresoles cheated for 5 years..

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. robbiea

robbiea Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,599 / 63
    Don't forget the one between those .40 nil...

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Harvies elbow

Harvies elbow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,702 / 20
    Knew I should have put my dough on Withdrawn...... Doh !!!!!

6. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    If the NRL was serious about the two Premiership removals from 2007 & 2009, besides removing the Melbourne Storm name from the Premiership trophy for those cheating years, to remove any doubt that there were no official winners of those two years, they should have completed the punishment by taking back the Player's Premiership Winners rings too.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. mave

mave Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +720 / 28
    Ive said it before, but until Smith, Cronk and Slater retire, the Storm are still fielding an illegally assembled team.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,351 / 111
    And the sharks are still convicted drug cheats.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. yokahontas

yokahontas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,139 / 13
    Ok, but the difference is - it doesn't stretch the boundaries of 'believable' that your average rugby league player, when told 'here, drink this', or 'here, have this vitamin injection' by the club doctor or sports science staff, does exactly that and assumes the due diligence about banned substances has been done on his behalf.

It does stretch the boundaries of 'believable' that said player, when asked to sign two contracts with different amounts on them, or when handed a brown paper bag stuffed full of cash for an hour's promo or *security* work, or when a $300K boat turns up in his driveway - somehow thinks it's all above board.

Multiply the stench of something fishy by a factor of at least 10 when one of the dual-contract signers is/was self-managed...

10. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,746 / 57
    Bellamy knew all about it. Absolute disgrace that he escaped with no punishment. I'll forever despise him Smith , Inglis, Slater and co. who were involved and aware.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Fibro Eagle

Fibro Eagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +721 / 30
    Cam Smith tribute for you lovers