How good is this.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe they should sign him up for $1
As well in case DCE gets injured, I'm sure he would still be ok for the odd game or two,
Maybe when we play Tinklers trash, would be a promoters dream. !!!!!

tookey said:
No different to Hasler coaching the dogs. It is business.

It is great that he will be mentoring the juniors as well.

Big difference. Des f***** the club over.

tookey said:
No different to Hasler coaching the dogs. It is business.

It is great that he will be mentoring the juniors as well.

Big difference. Des f***** the club over.

Tinky's fans on LU aren't too happy and now bagging their once "idol"

a. He will poison the club with his ****ty drug taking culture. I approve. (nice person there)
b. He is a terrible coach so who gives a ****, Mans gotta make a living
(funny how loads of clubs used him)
c. From what I've heard him say I doubt he would ever become a number 1 coach. He doesn't handle pressure well.
(living legend, probably can handle pressure)
d. Hes not a coach. Reminds me of diego maradona. Player player ever, ****e coach :p:D

Show em Joey! Help Tooves get us back to number 1!!

I never thought i would see the day joey johns is decked out in manly gear, but i like it.

Joey wanted to join a club on the rise, not one heading down a quick path to bankruptcy. ;)

Eagles2nv said:
I never thought i would see the day joey johns is decked out in manly gear, but i like it.

Joey wanted to join a club on the rise, not one heading down a quick path to bankruptcy. ;)
When he was on the field he had an uncanny knack of taking the right option. Nothings changed.

He's not Mcdougall ffs. You all hate him because he played well for his team and his team beat us. What else was he gonna do?

I have mixed feelings as he was a great player and assume great coach but he did admit to drug cheating which means he doesn't care about anyone else or the rules.

After all is said & done his guidance on the young halves is a major plus. Who here really thinks DCE or Foz would not see his presence as a huge plus for 2013.
Time to probably move on from his personal situations that have been rehashed 2000 times & appreciate the knowledge this immortal will pass onto the Seaeagles in 2013.
The players seem happy Johns is on board so thats good enough imo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6