How good is T-Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its a New Year, so why not.

He certainly has the ability to play and this year may be the year he gains the confidence to consistantly play at the level we all know he can.

GO T-REX!!

Besides Lyons he was the only person in the back line to show any spark last year. Ill be disappointed when he's moved to the forwards. Trex, Snake and Killer all have the X factor, the rest are very predictable.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Personally I'd have him in the forwards,he's big and strong and if trained right could be a sensational back rower.

Out wide, defence is a big issue, can't seem to turn and run.

And for f**ks sake does the kid know how strong he is...when he attacks the line he's almost unstoppable but the usual thing is

Gets the ball

Crabs sideways

Then does a little dance

And softly hits the line

Come on T-Rex...one smash up over Seeyaslater doesn't make a year (although you have to admit that was bloody good!)

It made my year.

Made my year to,the times he ran up with gusto he smashed the absolute **** out of defensive lines throwing 2 or 3 players at a time

He will go far,but when is the question

Cruises at 60% most the time.. gets up to around 80% at times, but rarely givin it 100% so far. He's definitely capable of it and his skills and confidence are growing. Its kinda like he doesn't want to go at 100% in case not much happens, but running it up at 100%, 8 times out of 10 something will happen with this guy!

We saw glimpses of it last year, and I hope we see what he's really capable of this year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2