How fast is Bani???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I was absolutely amazed at how fast this guy is. If we can get him some space to work in, man is he a bullet.

Even Robertson looks faster.

You imagine a kick that has

B.Stewart
Bani
Robbo

All running after it, man that is enough to scare any team into have a fullback set deep....

Now we need to Nickname Bani since he is a part of the team.

My nomination and you heard it here first, for nickname for Bani is.........

"Rubble"

As in Barney Rubble.

if not that, it has to be "Bam Bam"

but definitely something of the Flinstones Variety.

So Go Rubble!!!

The kid is really coming on well now, and he wasn't overawaed by that Huge gorilla he was marking either
3 tries in 3 games
Go bani Go

Berkeley_Eagle link said:
The kid is really coming on well now, and he wasn't overawaed by that Huge gorilla he was marking either
3 tries in 3 games
Go bani Go

You mean Go Rubble Go!

Don't laugh, wasn't he from bunderberg?

I am moving lik an hour South of there!

Fluffy link said:
he was nicknamed last year

Bani army

That is a supporters nickname. Though I could live with calling him "Army"!

Bani looks the goods out there. Can finish off. Makes plenty of dummy half runs (just like hoppa) I'm liking what i'm seeing from him. Haven't seen him under a bomb yet I don't think (i've been deprived of viewing manly thus far this season....... which sucks) but caught most of it tonight.

Dan link said:

Hervey Bay wasn't it Dan? If so then good luck with your broadband. My neice moved up there from Narrabeen last September & has been unable to get connected to Broadband. I don't know whether it was just Telstra or all of the broadband up there. It was something to do with there aren't enough lines available. Speaking about Hervey Bay,  I'll be up there on Saturday through to Wednesday vistiting my Mum & sister. My plan is to also move there in the next couple of years so if you are moving to there I may meet up with you one day.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=177209.msg180859#msg180859 date=1206962626]

Hervey Bay wasn't it Dan? If so then good luck with your broadband. My neice moved up there from Narrabeen last September & has been unable to get connected to Broadband. I don't know whether it was just Telstra or all of the broadband up there. It was something to do with there aren't enough lines available. Speaking about Hervey Bay,  I'll be up there on Saturday through to Wednesday vistiting my Mum & sister. My plan is to also move there in the next couple of years so if you are moving to there I may meet up with you one day.
[/quote]

Depends on where you are at in Hervey Bay. The new areas like Point Vernon etc are struggling but I am moving pretty close to the business area so should not have any issue getting a connection.

If I do, I will just have to work from Leanne's mothers house for a while until it is connected.

With the expansion going on they are starting to increase capacity in the exchange

Dan link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=177209.msg180870#msg180870 date=1206963620]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=177209.msg180859#msg180859 date=1206962626]

Hervey Bay wasn't it Dan? If so then good luck with your broadband. My niece moved up there from Narrabeen last September & has been unable to get connected to Broadband. I don't know whether it was just Telstra or all of the broadband up there. It was something to do with there aren't enough lines available. Speaking about Hervey Bay,  I'll be up there on Saturday through to Wednesday vistiting my Mum & sister. My plan is to also move there in the next couple of years so if you are moving to there I may meet up with you one day.
[/quote]

Depends on where you are at in Hervey Bay. The new areas like Point Vernon etc are struggling but I am moving pretty close to the business area so should not have any issue getting a connection.

If I do, I will just have to work from Leanne's mothers house for a while until it is connected.

With the expansion going on they are starting to increase capacity in the exchange
[/quote]
That's what my niece had to do. She is in the travel agent business & works from home so she had to keep going back to my sister's place every day (at Point Vernon) to do her work. I don't know how she's getting on now with her own broadband connection but no doubt I'll find out on the weekend.

Looks like I have a connection going to the house for now and will roll it over into my name when i get there. Came up with a special agreement with Primus, the owner of the house and Telstra.

once you have a connection it is reserved for you for 6 months

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6