1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How fast is Bani???

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Dan, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    I was absolutely amazed at how fast this guy is. If we can get him some space to work in, man is he a bullet.

Even Robertson looks faster.

You imagine a kick that has

B.Stewart
    Bani
    Robbo

All running after it, man that is enough to scare any team into have a fullback set deep....

Now we need to Nickname Bani since he is a part of the team.

My nomination and you heard it here first, for nickname for Bani is.........

"Rubble"

As in Barney Rubble.

if not that, it has to be "Bam Bam"

but definitely something of the Flinstones Variety.

So Go Rubble!!!

2. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    The kid is really coming on well now, and he wasn't overawaed by that Huge gorilla he was marking either
    3 tries in 3 games
    Go bani Go

3. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    You mean Go Rubble Go!

4. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    Practice - running from the cops in QLD.

Jooookiiiiing !!

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    he was nicknamed last year

Bani army

6. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Don't laugh, wasn't he from bunderberg?

I am moving lik an hour South of there!

7. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    That is a supporters nickname. Though I could live with calling him "Army"!

8. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    What's the black guys name in Gladiator that befriends Maximus?

9. PJ

PJ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Blacksimus

10. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Bani looks the goods out there. Can finish off. Makes plenty of dummy half runs (just like hoppa) I'm liking what i'm seeing from him. Haven't seen him under a bomb yet I don't think (i've been deprived of viewing manly thus far this season....... which sucks) but caught most of it tonight.

11. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Hervey Bay wasn't it Dan? If so then good luck with your broadband. My neice moved up there from Narrabeen last September & has been unable to get connected to Broadband. I don't know whether it was just Telstra or all of the broadband up there. It was something to do with there aren't enough lines available. Speaking about Hervey Bay,  I'll be up there on Saturday through to Wednesday vistiting my Mum & sister. My plan is to also move there in the next couple of years so if you are moving to there I may meet up with you one day.

12. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    hes from the islands via Rockhampton

13. Duff

Duff Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +555 / 10
    Bani Army, Bani Army, Bani Army, Bani Army, Bani Army..........

14. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Hervey Bay wasn't it Dan? If so then good luck with your broadband. My neice moved up there from Narrabeen last September & has been unable to get connected to Broadband. I don't know whether it was just Telstra or all of the broadband up there. It was something to do with there aren't enough lines available. Speaking about Hervey Bay,  I'll be up there on Saturday through to Wednesday vistiting my Mum & sister. My plan is to also move there in the next couple of years so if you are moving to there I may meet up with you one day.
    [/quote]

Depends on where you are at in Hervey Bay. The new areas like Point Vernon etc are struggling but I am moving pretty close to the business area so should not have any issue getting a connection.

If I do, I will just have to work from Leanne's mothers house for a while until it is connected.

With the expansion going on they are starting to increase capacity in the exchange

15. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Hervey Bay wasn't it Dan? If so then good luck with your broadband. My niece moved up there from Narrabeen last September & has been unable to get connected to Broadband. I don't know whether it was just Telstra or all of the broadband up there. It was something to do with there aren't enough lines available. Speaking about Hervey Bay,  I'll be up there on Saturday through to Wednesday vistiting my Mum & sister. My plan is to also move there in the next couple of years so if you are moving to there I may meet up with you one day.
    [/quote]

Depends on where you are at in Hervey Bay. The new areas like Point Vernon etc are struggling but I am moving pretty close to the business area so should not have any issue getting a connection.

If I do, I will just have to work from Leanne's mothers house for a while until it is connected.

With the expansion going on they are starting to increase capacity in the exchange
    [/quote]
    That's what my niece had to do. She is in the travel agent business & works from home so she had to keep going back to my sister's place every day (at Point Vernon) to do her work. I don't know how she's getting on now with her own broadband connection but no doubt I'll find out on the weekend.

16. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Looks like I have a connection going to the house for now and will roll it over into my name when i get there. Came up with a special agreement with Primus, the owner of the house and Telstra.

once you have a connection it is reserved for you for 6 months