How far under the radar are we right now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
There is barely any coverage of the Sea Eagles anywhere. If this was Wests or St.George or any other Sydney team, I reckon there would have been a tonne of stuff written up - positive or negative. This Lockyer show has been the distraction the team needs, but for a fan... I just want to read some more headlines to help with the enjoyment and buzz going into this weekend... and not more on Brisbane's, 'El Cid'. (1960 movie starring Charlton Heston)

captainskin said:
There is barely any coverage of the Sea Eagles anywhere. If this was Wests or St.George or any other Sydney team, I reckon there would have been a tonne of stuff written up - positive or negative. This Lockyer show has been the distraction the team needs, but for a fan... I just want to read some more headlines to help with the enjoyment and buzz going into this weekend... and not more on Brisbane's, 'El Cid'. (1960 movie starring Charlton Heston)
This is definitely good the spotlight is elsewhere, dont worry when we WIN our way to the Grand Final we can celebrate for a week! Im happy for this distraction as long as the boys are FOCUSED & stay on track all will be good. Its just the week is gooingg sooo SLOOOWWW

Lockyer is dominating the news. Suits me fine. I think the Broncos are going to be suprised by the venom in which our players come out with on Friday, as well as the noise we are going to make.

Let them have all the spotlight for now- they will be forgotten next week & as i stated on another thread Foz & DCE are the only halves to be discussed post match.

I think this game will mirror our Melbourne game. Out of the blocks hard and mean. and give them nothing. Can't wait to dress the dog.

DSM5 said:
I think this game will mirror our Melbourne game. Out of the blocks hard and mean. and give them nothing. Can't wait to dress the dog.

What the 1 that has cost us Stewart and Lussick yep I hope it's like that

captainskin said:

haha love the el Cid reference captainskin. He was the mighty warrior who led his people to the brink of an amazing victory, but then suffered a mortal wound. Next day he ordered his team to strap him onto his horse and they sent him out, when his army saw he was still there to lead them they ran roughshod over the opposition, without relising he was already dead. Classic.

New banner idea: Locky = El Cid lol

SeaEagleRock8 said:
captainskin said:

haha love the el Cid reference captainskin. He was the mighty warrior who led his people to the brink of an amazing victory, but then suffered a mortal wound. Next day he ordered his team to strap him onto his horse and they sent him out, when his army saw he was still there to lead them they ran roughshod over the opposition, without relising he was already dead. Classic.

New banner idea: Locky = El Cid lol

I may use that one and paint it on my banner, or write 'Locky is NO Cid'

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4