How does our forward pack compare ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sea Eagles  Pack: Kite,Perry,Watmough,Hall,G Stewart, Bryant,King, Beaver & Cuthbertson.

Roosters pack: O'Meley,L.Paea,Myles,Tupou,Fitzgibbon,M.Paea,Shillington,Cherrington & M. Aubusson

Storm  Pack: Lima,White,Cocker,Hoffman,Johnson,Smith,Blair,Manu & Kaufusi.

Warriors Wiki,Price,Mannering,Matulino,Luck,Tuimavave, ,Swann & Lauaki

Broncos Pack: Hannant,Clinton,Parker,Thaiday,Carroll,Stagg,Sims,Eastwood & Kenny

Sharks Pack: Ross,Peek,Douglas,Anderson,Gallen,Nutley,Norrie & Snowden

I think our pack is stronger smarter and more mobile than the other remaining packs reasons.

One: Cause with Perry now at the club he adds more strength up the middle and takes some of the work load off Kite.

Two:  Hall is playing out of his skin and very strong. The way he brings the ball back so hard he troubles the opposition some what making it hard to stop him. Along with Perry they both just add so much more fire power to our pack.

Also note that Glenn Stewart who has been out standing in 08 and who has played a big part to our success.

They have done a great job making room for our backs.

Other teams not taking anything away from them, as they all made it into the eight on the back of their packs also.

Good analysis but the onus is on Choc to be dominant on his side of the field in both attack and defense, avoiding stupid penalties.

Add to that the metres that we get out of Matai, Robbo and Wolfman and you have a team that is dividing the war pretty well. We can dominate the ruck and then it is up to Orford to get it right!!!

I am one-eyed but we win hands down and I have thought so all season. The problem (when they occur) lies in the options available behind the pack.

The big thing that I have noticed when looking at stats this season is that the attacking workload (metres gained) is much more evenly shared in our team than in many others. In theory this should help keep the "defensive unit" fresher for longer.

Not just the attacking workload but also the defensive. None of our players ever top the games tackle count which means as a whole the squad is fresher when we have the ball.

I agree with all these statements !!!
However Manly Backer, now Lyon is back i don't see that being a problem anymore.

Try this for fun
From the remaining Packs....

Pick your NSW pack

8. Perry
9. Ennis
10. Kite
11. Fitzgibbon
12. Hoffman
13. Stewart

3 Eagles, 1 Rooster, 1 Bronco, 1 Storm

QLD pack

8. Price
9. Smith
10. Hannant
11. Crocker
12. Thaiday
13. Johnson

1 Warrior, 2 Broncos, 3 Strom 

and Australian Pack

8. Kite
9. Smith
10. Price
11. Fitzgibbon
12. Johnson
13. Stewart.

2 Eagles, 2 Storm, 1 Warrior, 1 Rooster

Whats yours ?

Interesting stat on Choc in the paper today.  He's the leading NRL penalty giver.  He'll need to clean up his act from now on in.

DSM5 link said:
Interesting stat on Choc in the paper today.  He's the leading NRL penalty giver.  He'll need to clean up his act from now on in.
Now that is an understatement. Spot on and applause from me!!! :)

King link said:
I agree with all these statements !!!
However Manly Backer, now Lyon is back i don't see that being a problem anymore.

Try this for fun
From the remaining Packs....

Pick your NSW pack

8. Perry
9. Ennis
10. Kite
11. Fitzgibbon
12. Hoffman
13. Stewart

3 Eagles, 1 Rooster, 1 Bronco, 1 Storm

QLD pack

8. Price