How do you fix the defense in one week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
We've had 95 scored against us in the last three outings, how do you turn that around in one week?

Forget anything else, if we can't restrict the Dogs to less than 16 points we are no chance, which means our defence has to be twice as good as it has been.

The dogs will tire. We stay within 12 points of them with 15 to go we can come over the top of them like the Penrith game

Its all about attitude.

We have lost too many tries to bombs and the fringe of the ruck.

If we can get some decent go forward, we have the weapons to score points.

We cant afford to spend as much as time as we have in our own half.

Discipline is the key to a win. That has deserted us of late.

It's been said many times by many posters here in the last week or so but surely we can't afford to go into the game sacrificing a minimum of 2 tries from bombs by having Taufua on the wing.

It can't be great for the team's already fragile resolve to see tries scored so easily and so inevitably against us in this way.

Issue is obvious. Ballin and buhrer have weakend our middle defense. Unless you get them back or bring in some amazing defender in the middle then nothing will change

Choc to only miss 3 tackles this week

We fixed our errors in a week or 2, only 5 made which is sensational in a finals match, 8 the previous week, 11 the week before.

Only need to get back to the cowboys game of 17 missed tackles and 5 errors and we are competitve. The dogs made 10 errors and missed 16 tackles yesterday for comparison, Storm 14 errors and 26 missed tackles.

Forwards running forward hard.(when was the last game you saw this ).Our halves have no room to move.
Would like to see Kingy with less minutes & maybe Starling take out
his tampon & show some aggression.

Dogs have been hot and cold, but they looked exactly like Soufs yesterday. Big runs from big men right up the middle for easy metres. We had no answer on Friday and we will probably have no answer next Saturday. I'm sorry to be so negative but I can see a slaughter.

Definitely attitude is the number one thing. We can't give away soft tries, you could see the look on the guys faces with some of the weak tries....body language was terrible....there was just a look of resignation about it.

To get defence in order we need to also get our attack in order. We need to attack them and get them tired out, which means making some good metres and then getting repeat sets. Doesn't matter if we get points, just keep them tackling and tackling. Yes they have a monster pack, but they are also a lazy bunch of forwards at times. Tire them out and there will be plenty of open holes for Snake, Killer, Foz, Matai to run into. But if you play into their hands they will just bash us.

Taufau just has to go, he's confidence is gone and he's not doing those hard runs back at the defensive line. I think Blair and Gutho have to come in.

Communication is one thing the team is not doing, players yelling out to one another who can see gaps. Their defence has been good all year. I hate to say it but to me they look like a team who is not interested and there is no urgency there who can't wait for the season to finish

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2