How do we improve our pack and bench?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
With King out, what do we do? Is George still worthy of our top 17, or do we challenge him by starting him against the Cowboys? How does a bench player like George gain match fitness when he plays for just 20 minutes? Is lussick good enough? Surely T-Rex has to be relegated to the bench. Buhrer deserves more game time. Likewise Joe. And what about Mauro and Harrison? I noticed our NSW Cup team had a win. Are our props worthy of promotion?

Lots of questions. I've got no idea. How would you re-arrange our pack and reserves this week?

With King out, what do we do? Is George still worthy of our top 17, or do we challenge him by starting him against the Cowboys? How does a bench player like George gain match fitness when he plays for just 20 minutes? Is lussick good enough? Surely T-Rex has to be relegated to the bench. Buhrer deserves more game time. Likewise Joe. And what about Mauro and Harrison? I noticed our NSW Cup team had a win. Are our props worthy of promotion?

Lots of questions. I've got no idea. How would you re-arrange our pack and reserves this week?

Much as it sounds ridiculous would consider starting T Rex in the front row to get him running hard & straight, certainly not long term, just to lift his aggressive hard running game lost since his return.
Buhrer needs more time imo.
George does need to be there but is definately an impact player, have a feeling he will come good in coming weeks just in time for the finals.

Much as it sounds ridiculous would consider starting T Rex in the front row to get him running hard & straight, certainly not long term, just to lift his aggressive hard running game lost since his return.
Buhrer needs more time imo.
George does need to be there but is definately an impact player, have a feeling he will come good in coming weeks just in time for the finals.

8. Matai
9. Wolfman
10.Snake
11. Taufua
12. Lyon
13. Dce.

Seriously. Start george, bench Mauro.

8. Matai
9. Wolfman
10.Snake
11. Taufua
12. Lyon
13. Dce.

Seriously. Start george, bench Mauro.

The only impact George makes these days is at maccas. He used to be my favourite - not anymore.

Is anyone aware of how long he is contracted for?

The only impact George makes these days is at maccas. He used to be my favourite - not anymore.

Is anyone aware of how long he is contracted for?

Frank, George made his tackles and was not the worst in Perth. Watch the replay. His go forward was nullified by the big Warriors pack, although that being said, he should have made more. I'm a fan of Mauro and would like to see him get more game time with the big boys.

Frank, George made his tackles and was not the worst in Perth. Watch the replay. His go forward was nullified by the big Warriors pack, although that being said, he should have made more. I'm a fan of Mauro and would like to see him get more game time with the big boys.

DSM5 said:

Agreed on Mauro, good player. I'd rather have him in the top 17 over Lussick, especially given that Lussick is leaving at the end of the year. Hopefully Mauro gets a run this week & earns himself some extended time as part of the rotation.

DSM5 said:

Agreed on Mauro, good player. I'd rather have him in the top 17 over Lussick, especially given that Lussick is leaving at the end of the year. Hopefully Mauro gets a run this week & earns himself some extended time as part of the rotation.

GRose has to go. He has not addressed his fitness at all the whole season:mad:

Last week he managed 14 minutes of lacklustre game time and against the Warriors it was the same.:huh:

Hope Vic gets a call up. He is the fit, slogger that aided in the 2011 campaign. Had the pleasure of chatting to him again at the Perth function. He is very hopeful that he will play again this year. A very unassuming, patient Player in the Buhrer mold:angel:

GRose has to go. He has not addressed his fitness at all the whole season:mad:

Last week he managed 14 minutes of lacklustre game time and against the Warriors it was the same.:huh:

Hope Vic gets a call up. He is the fit, slogger that aided in the 2011 campaign. Had the pleasure of chatting to him again at the Perth function. He is very hopeful that he will play again this year. A very unassuming, patient Player in the Buhrer mold:angel:

Im sick of this stuff about "Rose must be dropped because he is unfit and fat" etc.

He played 22mins on Saturday, the majorty of them when we didn't have the ball, 16 tackles made shows that, it was the same amount as Lussick who had nearly double that time and more than Joe as well

Any time his form dips a touch, it is all we hear. Funnily enough when he comes back into form playing well the weight is never mentioned ....

Im sick of this stuff about "Rose must be dropped because he is unfit and fat" etc.

He played 22mins on Saturday, the majorty of them when we didn't have the ball, 16 tackles made shows that, it was the same amount as Lussick who had nearly double that time and more than Joe as well

Any time his form dips a touch, it is all we hear. Funnily enough when he comes back into form playing well the weight is never mentioned ....

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7