How do they get this luck ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Greg Inglis could play this weekend after scans clear him of serious injury

From staff writers
April 20, 2010 Melbourne star Greg Inglis could be a shock starter for the Storm this weekend after scans cleared him of a serious ankle injury.

Inglis, who has had a slow start to the season by his usual high standards, was replaced late in the first half of Monday night's 18-16 loss to Manly at Etihad Stadium after a tackle from Steve Matai and didn't return.
Scans have reportedly cleared him of any structural or ligament damage with the injury believed to be an aggravation of old scar tissue.

The Storm are confident of having him ready for Sunday's home clash with the Warriors. .
more to follow
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Unbelievable !! If I see 1 of our guys go down like Inglis did, he is gone for a long time. Stewart's one looked innocuous and he is gone for the year, Inglis looks like his leg should have broken and he plays this weekend !!

BS kiwi I said it when he went down, that it was a heart string injury not anything serious.

It looks worse than it was because his leg bent, but it only bent at the knee.

His studs didn't catch and it just rolled underneath it.
He probably could have run back on last night, but either they kept him off as precaution or he didnt want to go back on.

He is suffering from shocking form at the moment and his heart is no where to be seen

It looked to me like Matai landed on the ankle and it bent underneath him, only looked once or twice though

I'd say it's more likely his mind has been elsewhere.

I was with you Kiwi, I thought he was a shot duck.

hehe if he dreams about court cases and beating up women he has more to worry about than a sore ankle :)

I'm with you Dan.  Inglis doesn't like the hard stuff and it showed last night.  Kept himself well away from the action.  He's having a bad year.

I'm also backing Dan. Thought at worst he'd miss a fortnight, but said at the time "Choc plays on with that basically every week".

I reckon he will miss this weekend as well - as injuries like that take a couple of weeks. Their physio will work overtime but I will be surprised if he shows, given that a break will mean a full healing. Not worth risks at this time of the season.

Only cure for a pea heart injury is a severe kick up the backside Cw.

You can see a mike off inglis doesn't have his head or his heart there at the moment.

Heartelage!

It was in the text message the commentator received. "No Swelling, no sign of injury, he isn't going back on". LOL!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7