How do they do it?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The problem with the Tigers as far as I can tell is that they are still paying people that aren't there, like Adam Blair. So they've moved people on but still paying a fair amount of the salary. And the Eels have been similar. Its the big issue with a dysfunctional board, they reverse decisions constantly.

And not that its part of the cap, but aren't the Tigers still paying 3 coaches? Sheens, Potter and Taylor?

They have some ageing origin players on their roster on big money and they have to pay overs to attract players.

The league have tried a few times to get a club going up there and its always turned sour. They have a purpose built stadium and a large catchment area but its still a mess.

Worst bit is we look like we will be paying for players still contracted to the club but told to look elsewhere. Also comforting to know that if John Cartwright was responsible or involved for the Titans mess then we have appointed the right support staff for Barrett.

Gets better and better....

It's no so bad if you are paying for a guy who had a year left. If you are paying for guys that left years ago, THAT is a problem.

What I don't get though, is based on this, how they were then in a position to offer DCE the money they did? Or what happened to it. Doesn't make sense.

It's no so bad if you are paying for a guy who had a year left. If you are paying for guys that left years ago, THAT is a problem.

What I don't get though, is based on this, how they were then in a position to offer DCE the money they did? Or what happened to it. Doesn't make sense.

NRL would have given them some breathing space?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6