• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
get to the last post in a thread if there are hundreds of posts in that thread?
For example: the current Foran thread. I click on page no.42 and I get a message that says thread does not exist. So I have to go back to the beginning and scroll through all the pages to get to where I wanna be.
Also, re the Foran thread, I can't seem to get past page 40. Again when I click on next it says page does not exist.

Clint, there is a problem with the page counts that cannot be fixed at the moment. One way is to click on the 'New' little yellow button just before the thread title and that will take you to the next new post after the last time you read that thread.

Yeah thanks MB.
But, I had read everything in the thread and I wanted to go back and have a look at something.
I clicked on the last page and cause nothing had been posted yet I got the nothing on this page message.
So then I have to go back to the beginning and scroll through all the pages to get to the end of the thread.

It means that there isn't actually 43 pages in the post so you can jump to page 42.

It's a bug with the main core code and not something I can repair at the moment. It happens more with the Mobile version of the site rather than the full version

Dan,

On a related note, is it possible to get a 'text field' for page numbers so you can manually select a page (rather than clicking next or page numbers over and over). This would assist navigation on big posts like the foran thread.

My apologies if this has been brought up before.

Cheers

I'll look into it. Quickest way is to alter the URL at the top as its usually something like thread-name-23.html

This has now been fixed. after the posts were merged the counters were thrown off. I rebuilt the data for this via the back-end and it should now be at the correct amount of pages and jump straight there

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8