How Des was allowed to get away

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
WHEN Des Hasler channelled his inner Jerry Maguire and told a roomful of Manly figures to ''show him the money'' at Le Kiosk on Thursday, nobody chuckled louder than those charged with retaining him.

Read the full article

ManlyBacker said:
WHEN Des Hasler channelled his inner Jerry Maguire and told a roomful of Manly figures to ''show him the money'' at Le Kiosk on Thursday, nobody chuckled louder than those charged with retaining him.

Read the full article

I agree with the quote from lowe better to make the change now rather then drag on through next year.

I don't. To replace a whole coaching team and get organised will take months. Better to make the Dogs wait a year and give time for the dust to settle.

Canteen Worker said:
I don't. To replace a whole coaching team and get organised will take months. Better to make the Dogs wait a year and give time for the dust to settle.
Des is a professional let him stay and go back to back. However if the dogs want him earlier 10 million and hes yours

Canteen Worker said:

I don't care about making anybody wait, we have to satert our next 5 year plan today and that starts with people who want to be here. How is Des going to negotiate and sign players for next year? and who is going to sign for us with out knowing the coach,it is time to take all the pain in one hit then get on with rebuilding you can't leave the foxes in the hen house

Would love to hear Penn's views of why des wasn't signed up months ago as Reilly seems to be pointing the finger in his direction as to why he wasn't signed.

I wonder if crusher and donny singe etc are contracted to manly or if they are free to go with des?

Des is getting a lot more than is being reported.I think the dogs have basically come in with an open chequebook to buy our whole structure.Once the idiots on the board failed to renew his contract many months ago this was always going to happen

tookey said:
Would love to hear Penn's views of why des wasn't signed up months ago as Reilly seems to be pointing the finger in his direction as to why he wasn't signed.

I wonder if crusher and donny singe etc are contracted to manly or if they are free to go with des?

Of course Reilly has the hide the point the finger at Scoff Penn he is going to pull out every dirty trick in the book to maintain his grubby hands in power.

If we don't make changes soon the manly club will be gone.

Our great club deserves better. Reilly and the board are an embarrassment to our club, they have proven to be unprofessional and incompedent. It is obvious our board is only capable of running a canteen shop and not a football club. They have no vision or negotiation skills . They could not organise a root in a brothel. What a ****ing joke !!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6