How come??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
Not sure if this has been dealt with elsewhere, so apologies in advance if it has, but how come only 1 Friday night game this week and therefore no Qld game? Olympics have something to do with it?

Not sure if this has been dealt with elsewhere, so apologies in advance if it has, but how come only 1 Friday night game this week and therefore no Qld game? Olympics have something to do with it?

Thank god. Am completely sick of the QLD/Broncos games. That one against the Titans was the most mind numbing display of football I have seen in a long time.

Honestly now I have a young kid I struggle to stay awake through the second game

Thank god. Am completely sick of the QLD/Broncos games. That one against the Titans was the most mind numbing display of football I have seen in a long time.

Honestly now I have a young kid I struggle to stay awake through the second game

Surely you don't expect the leg-weary Boncos to back up on Friday night after having to play on Monday night when some idiot mixed up their schedule? Their biorhythms are completely disrupted now. It's so unfair.
Shame. Their collapse co-incides with their widely-praised coach being re-signed for many more years.
You've got to laugh.

Surely you don't expect the leg-weary Boncos to back up on Friday night after having to play on Monday night when some idiot mixed up their schedule? Their biorhythms are completely disrupted now. It's so unfair.
Shame. Their collapse co-incides with their widely-praised coach being re-signed for many more years.
You've got to laugh.

Daniel said:

haha. I'm hearing you mate. Thats the good thing about being in WA at the moment. Games are on at 5.30 and then 7.30.

Daniel said:

haha. I'm hearing you mate. Thats the good thing about being in WA at the moment. Games are on at 5.30 and then 7.30.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6