How boring is the off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
^ teehee

My laptop has shat itself so I am currently using a 'mac' to post.

Hence the design is supposedly better than my other pc related posts but unfortunately for you lot....as it's a Mac, it is going to cost you a lot more to read my posts, be unnecessarily complicated whilst maintaining it's user intuitive interface superiority and when the Mac goes....well try replacing one with all your info remaining private easily.

So....enjoy! (and pay up.)

I'm watching "Emergency" on tv.

I'd forgotten the absolute awesomeness that was that show!

Anyone else remember it?

I'm watching THE CRICKET, for pity's sake.

The only thing that can keep me focussed there is the possibility of a 5-0 series. Wingeing pommie barstools.

EagleFromMay1967 said:

The only thing that can keep me focussed there is the possibility of a 5-0 series. Wingeing pommie barstools.

I would be too but my *cough* fishing stream is playing up!

We're going well though!

globaleagle said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:

I would be too but my *cough* fishing stream is playing up!

We're going well though!
England currently 33/618 on this tour. They are losing a wicket every 18 runs scored.

Aussies have 29/1398 runs.

Bring on perth!

Woohoo! My first post with my brand new Lenovo flex ideapad!!!

Tis a laptop but the screen folds completely back so you can also use is as a touch screen pad! Plus it has a billion times more memory and processing speed than my old one.

I'd love to see Faulkner come in for Watson. Unlike Watson he is fit and can bowl and bat.

You talking about 5 hours...or 29 hours??

Dress like santa and ski for free at whistler day today!!!

ff5b62c4ca284f4d8cec35979c7d4c7c.jpg

0512885b3f4946bfb3bded929f67eb32.jpg

6d05fa1fe25c4a02b484b644bf5cfbb4.jpg

(thanks to whistlerblackcomb .com for the pics)

This is worth a chuckle:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/boxing-mma/sonny-bill-williams-stripped-of-new-zealand-heavyweight-title/story-fni2urrv-1226783403771
Sonny Bill Williams stripped of New Zealand heavyweight title
DANIEL GILHOOLY AAP DECEMBER 15, 2013 11:05AM

SONNY Bill Williams has been stripped of his New Zealand heavyweight boxing title and his management slammed for a "rude" attitude by national officials.

New Zealand Professional Boxing Association president Lance Revill said they had no choice but to take the belt from cross-code star Williams as he hasn't responded to challenges for his title within a six-month deadline.

It follows the same decision by the World Boxing Association, which this week said Williams had forfeited its "international" belt, won with his controversial victory over South African Francois Botha in February.

Williams, 28, won the vacant NZPBA belt off Clarence Tillman nearly two years ago.

There were no challenges - which require the backing of a promoter - forthcoming until three months ago when unbeaten New Zealand National Boxing Federation champion Joseph Parker emerged.

Revill said details of the challenge, carrying winner-take-all prizemoney of $1.2 million, had been sent to Williams' manager Khoder Nasser via multiple emails and letters.

"We haven't heard a thing back and, personally, that's rude," Revill told NZ Newswire.

"He's not even said he's received the challenge and that they're going to think about it. If that was the case we'd hold off, but we've got no choice now but to strip the title."

Former Chiefs and All Blacks rugby player Williams announced he was staying for another season with NRL premiers the Sydney Roosters one week after the Parker challenge was made.

He indicated then that boxing had dropped down his list of priorities.

Revill said it was unfair to deprive other fighters of a shot at the title, which will officially be made vacant next week.

He said it would be a shame if Williams did not return to the ring as he improved in his six unbeaten professional fights over the space of three years.

His grandfather, Bill Woolsey, was a New Zealand heavyweight champion.

"Sonny's got boxing in his blood and he learned very quickly. He impressed me a lot when I saw him spar before the Tillman fight, he showed me there he was more than a good athlete," Revill said.

Now if the Salary Cap Auditor stripped the Rorters of the 2013 GF - SBW would be minus 2 rings :p

T NOW! What do we want? More time travelling jokes!! When do we want them? RIGH

EVERYONE MISBEHAVE!!!!!

In under 2 hours time Dan will be at a NHL (ice hockey) game in 'merica!

So the cat's away - mice can play!

Woooohooooo!!!

Wait, there's other mods 'n stuff isn't there.

ok nevermind.

globaleagle said:
EVERYONE MISBEHAVE!!!!!

In under 2 hours time Dan will be at a NHL (ice hockey) game in 'merica!

So the cat's away - mice can play!

Woooohooooo!!!

Wait, there's other mods 'n stuff isn't there.

ok nevermind.

aug08_041.gif

You look like you could probably use that gif that I added at the end of your post in the quoted section. :)

globaleagle said:
Bored? Try this!

Multitasking is hard: While sitting on a chair, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. Then, while doing that, draw the number six with your right hand.

The direction of your foot will change.

Think it wont? Try it!

Oh my goodness, it really is the off season.

Bring on the nines, have it in Australia and make a mini comp out of it lasting say a month. Anything but this, no league is killing me, well amonst other things, lol. Got to keep my sense of humour it may help me beat my illness.

Help me league, start sooner and take the boredom away.

Go Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6