How bad is this game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Terrible footy. It needs a punch up I think

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
The dragons should have been up by 20 at half time with how bad the tigers were. Then the tigers should have won by 30 with how bad the dragons were in the second half.

Looked like a battle for 8th spot, not a final by any means.

How many matches can the Tigers carry Utai?

NRL stats say he missed 6 tackles, did they stop counting at half time.

Lote was a disgrace too.

Funniest of all is Phil "GOD" Gould saying this will be the Grand Final preview. They are possible the two worst teams in the 8 Phil, you goose.

Did Gus find any "State of Origin" plays from his bum boys Cooper and Gasnier ? God he dribble on some times.

If we were playing them tonight DCE Lyon and Glen would have had us up by 40 at halftime. Deadset Utai couldnt tackle a cheeseburger during a hungerstrike. Shocking.

Napper said:
If we were playing them tonight DCE Lyon and Glen would have had us up by 40 at halftime. Deadset Utai couldnt tackle a cheeseburger during a hungerstrike. Shocking.

NOT GLENN hes seasons over......

mr seagles said:
Napper said:

NOT GLENN hes seasons over......
Is it?

I hope that wasn't the benchmark for refereeing

I know this vid may be a bit outta date, but it still a great laugh and quite relevant to this season. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkiT3XMomI

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4