How bad a loss was that?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought we would get smashed so disappointed to lose anytime but last night was no way near the worst.
We played last year's premiership team (less 1 player out injured)
We had our 3 choice 5/8, our 3 choice fullback (who went off injured part way through the game)
We had other injured players out
We had a 5 day turnaround
The cows were offside pretty much the whole game
cummins did his best to penalise us out of the first 20min
We dropped the ball way way too much - it's a killer
We did twice the amount of tackles in the first half 195/100

We were flat out exhausted by the 60min mark when the crowds started leaving
However we really dug in those last 20mins, we never gave up, scored 2 tries (we drew the second half)
Shame on the people who left early, you missed the best part of the game
I am sure I have missed some things in that diatribe but I felt worse losing the dogs, souffs & cheating parra games than I did last night's game. Admit we have work to do but we could have been rolled 40 or 50 nil if we hadn't put in the effort we did last night

Don't understand all the analysis. We drop the ball, get put on the back foot with forwards rolling over the top of us, attempt to slow the play the ball coz we can't cope, give away a penalty, try time...........repeat.

NHL Players wear protective gear and are not subject to the physical trauma of 80 minutes of contact.:cool:

Well....

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Gee I never thought of that, esp since it wasn't the point of my post!!!

:p:p:p:p:p

:D:angel::giggle:

Well....

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Gee I never thought of that, esp since it wasn't the point of my post!!!

:p:p:p:p:p

:D:angel::giggle:
The 5 day turnaround Manly have had are unprecedented in the NRL - There has got to be an Investigation:mad:

RLPA are not doing their job of oversight @:cool:

The 5 day turnaround Manly have had are unprecedented in the NRL - There has got to be an Investigation:mad:

RLPA are not doing their job of oversight @:cool:

Oh I agree...for sure.

I was initially meaning that when the canucks lose...I only have to wait a day or two before there's hope we win the next game...so my impatience doesn't build up. :) (then they lose again)

Whereas I now have to wait days and days and days for the next Manly game.

I understand , obv, that ya can't play footy every couple of days! (unlike whoever did this year's draw!)

Oh I agree...for sure.

I was initially meaning that when the canucks lose...I only have to wait a day or two before there's hope we win the next game...so my impatience doesn't build up. :) (then they lose again)

Whereas I now have to wait days and days and days for the next Manly game.

I understand , obv, that ya can't play footy every couple of days! (unlike whoever did this year's draw!)
They actually had a Canadian Consulting Firm do it last year, don't know if it was the same mob or just the Nein Programming Department.:D

I need the two weeks to recover after a live game :drunk:

They actually had a Canadian Consulting Firm do it last year, don't know if it was the same mob or just the Nein Programming Department.:D

I need the two weeks to recover after a live game :drunk:

I think I heard freddy fittler say 'blame those canadians' referring to the draw when he was speaking on some segment he does with....bill woods and renee gartner.

It's probably the same company that stuffed up queenslands health payroll a few years back!

"Live games" boo! Don't rub it in! lol

Of all the years not to return home for a visit....Jamie retires!

We got owned tonight and the scary thing is the cowpokes were cruising. It is hard enough trying to beat the premiers when you are as undisciplined as we were out there tonight. too may dropped balls. dumb penalties and frankly wrong options from our experienced players tonight.

I am not going to be too harsh as we were severely handicapped tonight. We failed in the fundamentals of the game badly and we were brutally exposed by a champion team.

Reality check .... Regardless of excuses - 5 dat turn around & injuries : I thought the game showed where we are at ; and how far away we are from where we need to be .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4