How are we favourites for this game?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd be more worried about the fans getting into the "battle of ANZ" than the players, I am sure for both sets this is just another club game.

The Dogs really aren't that good. Watching them trying to attack against Souths was hilarious. It was embarrassingly bad.

Manly at full strength would beat these scrubs by 20. Still missing the Stewarts and Foran and Dogs deserve favouritism, but Manly still a chance.

It's good to see the bookies aren't falling for the Des "mystique". Dan I am surprised you seem to have fallen into that trap.
We are way better than them across the park and we will win and win well. Plus our boys would love to stick it to Des. That factor will have us in the right mindset straight off.

There is strong mail that despite the fact he will be named today Ennis won't play. His knee is pretty bad apparently.

Pity, Ennis is rubbish. Us by enough. I'll be there getting between Duffster and the Dogs fans.

Hodkinson is average, his replacement is worse. Sounds like Foran and the Stewarts could be back which means that we are better in almost every position (assuming Harrison doesn't start, he's been poor). A good game by the forwards and we'll win it easily.

We must get a premiers loading, and a show you jimmy levy with a little bit of last game bounce back.

Betting on manly at the moment is pretty much like two up.

Must be a bit of Dog money around for this clash. We are out to $1.81 and dogs just over Evens. Hopefully the bookies haven't got confirmation of Manly withdrawls.

This is why whomever chose this game to be the bonus point game is a genius!

globaleagle said:
This is why whomever chose this game to be the bonus point game is a genius!

Testing the head v the heart. I try to do that with the bonus games.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7