1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horror Story - Not in the Bobbit Class!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Canteen Worker, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Only in the USA:

Superglued genitals: she's stuck on you

November 4, 2005 - 1:46PM

A US man is suing his ex-girlfriend in for more than $40,600 for supergluing his genitals to his abdomen.

Kenneth Slaby of Greensburg, Pennsylvania, broke up with Gail O'Toole in 1999, after dating for 10 months.

Slaby then began dating someone else but, according to the lawsuit, O'Toole invited him over to her home on May 7, 2000, where he fell asleep.

When he woke up, Slaby found that O'Toole had glued his genitals to his abdomen, glued his buttocks together and spelled out a profanity on his back in nail polish.

O'Toole allegedly told him it was payback for their breakup, and he had to walk almost 2 kilometres to a petrol station to call for help.

"This was not just some petty domestic squabble," Slaby's lawyer Grey Pratt said.

O'Toole had pleaded guilty to misdemeanour assault and served six months' probation, but her ex-boyfriend is now suing for her damages.

Her lawyer, Chuck Evans, said it was a consensual act and Slaby wasn't permanently damaged.

"This is a case that should have been left in the bedroom," he said.

2. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    That happened to me once the most painfull part was getting my chest hair pulled out with the glue :D

3. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    What a Tool!

4. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    I cant believe nobody paid UP some credit for his gag??

Nice one

5. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I laughed but was too busy for a witty response which is what his comment demands! :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    agreed. Was true gold

7. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Gag ? what gag ? :lie:

seriousley though saw boogie nights again last Sat night would have needed a six pack of super glue for Dirk Diggler

8. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I suppose this will soon be Dan's excuse for his receding hairline.