• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NFN2IT

Reserve Grader
On a positive note, i thought Horo had another solid game. One or two dropped balls but all in all he was solid.

On a side note does anyone else think Burgess and Jake T pass too much? Would love to see them charge at the line more instead of passing. Thoughts?

On a positive note, i thought Horo had another solid game. One or two dropped balls but all in all he was solid.

On a side note does anyone else think Burgess and Jake T pass too much? Would love to see them charge at the line more instead of passing. Thoughts?
I thought Jake was great last night. Him and Sao played better than Mason and Burgess.

Horo is showing some go forward. I think that's what we're desperately missing. We don't have those big forwards that are Skittling the defensive line. I think jake t is doing well but would like some more belting runs.

Horo made a statement a few weeks back that he needed to improve his game.

He has !!

Keep it up big fella

Its a pity that the off contract Horo has venom and aggression to go with his mistakes. The on contract Horo only has mistakes.

I would not resign him for all the tea in China. And for that matter he can take Symonds with him when he leaves.

He is having a go but is average at best. I pray we will have better players than horo next year and beyond.

Horo is not 1st grade standard. Jake is feeling his way. The kid has it all, including ball play before and after the line. Once he gets some experience under his belt I'm sure you'll see a lot more off the cuff footy from him. Burgess is Sam in second gear.

Horo is standing out because of his effort, when really that should be the bare minimum. Some players are having selective efforts during a game and definitely over the course of the season. They are all sharing the blame instead of all taking on the responsibility.

Absolutely. In general all our forwards are passing too much. It's my only criticism of Toovey's coaching at the moment. We need to straighten up our entire attack and play through the Middle because we go too sideways and run out backs out of space. It also negates the mobility of our pack because we aren't tiring the opposition forwards out. It seems that when teams get into a slump, they stop rolling up the sleeves and getting dirty, and instead dish off to the bloke next to them. This forward at the line playing sweeper is a year or two out of date and Souths and the Roosters have shown the rest of the pack that you roll through the middle before going wide.

Yes Jake is passing or trying to pass before the line way too much, its a bad habit he is getting into

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6