• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
New attitude from him today, which is now looking extremely timely with Buhrer gone

Real aggression in his defence and nice hard, straight running. If he continues that approach and we have Lui off the bench all of a sudden we have a lot more punch in the pack

Horo, Lui and Sene-Lafao made a huge difference when all on together around the 50min mark today

What about that hit on Plum???? Holy moly!! I think there's been a bit of that missing this year with our defense....BRING IT ON!

Horo was back today! Great to see. I'd put him back to starting line up.
Could be timely considering Buhrers unfortunate news.

What puzzled me today was that we never put the grubber in close to the line. Penrith were consistently up fast out wide.

Him and Lui kicked off the second half with some good aggressive running. JSL got in on the act as well. That was one of the patches of the game where we looked really good. No surprise it led to T-Red's first try.

I thought Horo played his best game in a while today, and Lui showed we have really missed his impact lately.

He's played well since coming back from suspension. Before that was very ordinary. Agree that Jesse and Lui were good today as well.

He was a beast 15 months ago. He made me feel scared to go to the footie. He has been a pussycat since. I'm happy to see a transformation. Smash them Horo!

Hpro has been great off the bench. Manly must have identified some weakness in him being out there for the full 80 minutes.

That hit on Plum was Matai like :D

HappilyManly said:
Hpro has been great off the bench. Manly must have identified some weakness in him being out there for the full 80 minutes.

Yeah he missed SBW twice in last years GF didnt he?

Chip and Chase said:
Him and Lui kicked off the second half with some good aggressive running. JSL got in on the act as well. That was one of the patches of the game where we looked really good. No surprise it led to T-Red's first try.

I thought Horo played his best game in a while today, and Lui showed we have really missed his impact lately.

T-Red has made a bit of a habit of scoring doubles. I wonder how many? 3 maybe?

SwornEagle said:
HappilyManly said:

Yeah he missed SBW twice in last years GF didnt he?

No.

Yeah horo was solid. He is reqally starting to find his feet, which is important for us. Espically if we have lost JB.

He was the only one to chase the short kickoff, 18,000 people knew it was on, how was it only him and the kicker knew from our team?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6