• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
What a revelation he has been what are parra doing ...
Not overly hopeful of keeping him. No doubt tigers, Penrith will have cash to throw at him. Luckily symonds and buhrer are around.

Another fantastic, bargain basement buy. Seriously has he put a foot wrong this year? 80mins most games, tackles galore, hitups a plenty, and a good couple of tries as well.

I hope we keep him, he's been sensational. To think we swapped T-Rex for him. He's worth 20 T-Rexs....not sure what that makes him? King Kong Horo? Godhorrilla?

Let's hope that he enjoys the feeling of winning and scoring tries rather than the lure of money. He has been a tower of strength for us.
I'm also a big fan of Lawrence . . . if only he'd look for support when he makes his busts. Still, he is making them a lot more than other front rowers.

Weird running style Lawrence has, not like the usual bustling front rowers (but bl&&dy effective...god he's quick!!). And again he seems to be finding a bit of form after a bit of a slump.

Killer03 said:
Another fantastic, bargain basement buy. Seriously has he put a foot wrong this year? 80mins most games, tackles galore, hitups a plenty, and a good couple of tries as well.

I hope we keep him, he's been sensational. To think we swapped T-Rex for him. He's worth 20 T-Rexs....not sure what that makes him? King Kong Horo? Godhorrilla?

Ba hahahah. I don't think we should be calling him Godhorrilla if we're trying to keep him at Manly!

Speaking of lawrence, I saw online him and george rose on the footy show recently. T'was pretty good.

Who woulda thought twitter had a purpose?!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2