Horo crusher tackle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Pardon my ignorance but what exactly is a crusher tackle. Saw it but not sure exactly how it's defined.
And what penalty might Horo be facing?

Its when you crush their chin down onto their chest by putting pressure on their head. Horo's was a pretty good example so I expect he'll get a week at least.

A Crusher is a mammal with lots of facial hair that used to run around open fields during the eighties in pursuit of a ball made of pig skin. Occasionally could be spotted sporting the maroon colours of QLD rather than his usual maroon and white of his traditional roaming area. Last seen Crusher was spotted in the vicinity of Belmore Oval in the Canterbury Bankstown region of Sydney. If spotted, please contact wires on as soon as possible.

TokyoEagle said:
A Crusher is a mammal with lots of facial hair that used to run around open fields during the eighties in pursuit of a ball made of pig skin. Occasionally could be spotted sporting the maroon colours of QLD rather than his usual maroon and white of his traditional roaming area. Last seen Crusher was spotted in the vicinity of Belmore Oval in the Canterbury Bankstown region of Sydney. If spotted, please contact wires on as soon as possible.

Crusher will be chasing you around if he finds out you've been spreading rumours he was a Queenslander.

TokyoEagle said:
Last seen Crusher was spotted in the vicinity of Belmore Oval in the Canterbury Bankstown region of Sydney. If spotted, please contact wires on as soon as possible.

I thought it was spotted in the vicinity of AAMI Stadium in Melbourne, but I stand to be corrected.

HappilyManly said:
But the Manly Loading may kick in at the MRC :cool:

I reckon you're right HM!

I think he will get a week for that tackle. It wasn't a bad tackle, but still a crusher.

I think Horo just got the tackle wrong. Manly were on a mission all night to rough up Moses.

Choc is back next week, so I assume a reconfig will happen, with lui or T red covering Horo

Eagles2nv said:
I think he will get a week for that tackle. It wasn't a bad tackle, but still a crusher.

I think Horo just got the tackle wrong. Manly were on a mission all night to rough up Moses.

Choc is back next week, so I assume a reconfig will happen, with lui or T red covering Horo

This.

I think he'll get at least a week; as much because we won so well and are so high on the ladder.

But Choc can slot straight back in there anyway.

Storm,dogs,rorters,rabbids would get nothing. The rest a week or 2. Manly about 6 weeks.

RiverEagle said:
I think he'll get at least a week; as much because we won so well and are so high on the ladder.

Or more to the point RE as much because we're Manly, full stop.

Yes, Choc's return will be timely.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4