Hornby steals our mantra!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This from the SMH sports online pages

No one likes us, we don't care: Hornby unperturbed by 'boring Dragons' claims

Two words for you Mr Hornby.....**** OFF

Shane link said:
Yes we can

Who the f**k is Millwall?
ENGLISH SOCCER  team  i have a movie about millwall & their supporters.. football factory watch it , its good

Ok,so theyre english?
We are well able to be the only Australian club with that mantra
1 per code per country imo

We are nothing like Millwall and yes Hornby go **** urself and find another catch phrase. How about "We pretend Illawarra is part of us but we really  dont care"

I saw that. Hornby, **** off!! If it came up to Saints vs Mnaly in the GF, who would everyone support? That's right, you pieces of ****. As said before, get your own catch phrase as we own it in the NRL...and it fits with the attitude against our club.

I'm thinking it's more the journo who lacks headline imagination rather than Hornby.  All i can see quoted is him saying 'we dont care' and that's regarding their boring style of play rather than team/fans 'hatred' of them.

I can think of a particular Manly related media circus that spewed out plenty of false headlines...

But hey if i'm wrong then screw him.

siege mentality he isn't stealing it just trying to create hype.

Give him a break, i doubt he actually knows any of you and the saying actually exists

Dan link said:
siege mentality he isn't stealing it just trying to create hype.

Give him a break, i doubt he actually knows any of you and the saying actually exists
Wrong, he knew what he was doing, nowadays that saying is very well-known throughout the NRL. Support for this view comes from his radio interview this arvo, where he claimed to love 'Bever' and said Saints plan for the GF was to just push it up. What a nerve.

Hornby didn't say the phrase, the SMH used it based on this quote from Hornby....

"DRAGONS captain Ben Hornby says the minor premiers ''don't care'' about claims they are one-dimensional in attack, "

Quite a stretch from the reporter Chris Barrett....

It's in the first line of the article way to jump to conclussions

Jake would be livid at reading this, though if he is one of you guys i would have no ****ing clue.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7