Hoppa's 37 days in the desert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When he's older and a bit more broken down and the demand for him isn't so great his attitude to playing on Sunday's may change.

Then your hearing is faulty.

I have no desire or inclination to become a character in your fantasy world of meaningless words. If as you say you are not entirely sure of what my key point is after stating that I have repeated it 6/7 times, then betting has just swung sharply in favour of the German shepherd.
Interesting. You have no interest in coming to a common understanding out of the public eye. Says a lot about your motivations and agendas really.

Interesting. You have no interest in coming to a common understanding out of the public eye. Says a lot about your motivations and agendas really.

Only in your fantasy world. Again you delude yourself into thinking that coming to an understanding with you is somehow important to me. It's not.

Suffice to say, you will only get my attention the next time you bully and abuse someone for having an opinion.

You need me. You need someone to use your pop-gun attacks on, to imagine you can bully someone into submission. Your attacks are like 5 year olds calling names in the schoolyard. And invited to investigate the actual substance of your complaints, you run away like a scared little kid.

Drop off dopey, nobody cares.

And every time you call me another name, you simply look weaker, and weaker.

Last edited:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4