Hoppa rescues car crash victims on way to jail

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
riordanjoey_1h7hua49r7mv14yn8cc4zlqvi.jpg
By Joey Riordan

Controversial former rugby league star John Hopoate has assisted a couple on their way to visit their child in jail on Sunday.
While also on his way to the jail to visit his son Jamil Hopoate, who was last year jailed for drunken assault, John stopped to help the stricken pair after they crashed their car.

The 41-year-old later shared the moment on his Facebook page.

"On my way to visit my son in gaol today. I picked up this very lucky couple who survived this crash," Hopoate wrote.

"I checked if they were ok and all they said was can you please take us to the gaol to visit our (son) cause we have food for him.

"What GREAT parents, even thou they were in trouble all they could think about was getting food for their son in Gaol."

Hopoate's other son is Will Hopoate, who currently plays for the Blues.

Jamil was contracted with the Manly Sea Eagles up until his charge for a violent incident in Manly last year.

11215088_501099873399746_68146466411779874_n.jpg

-----------------------------------
You have to hand it to Hoppa - he is the full spectrum of a personality - angel to demon :D

Jamil must have been moved to Oberon - hope that he is finding his God and comes out a more balanced man.:angel:

riordanjoey_1h7hua49r7mv14yn8cc4zlqvi.jpg
By Joey Riordan

Controversial former rugby league star John Hopoate has assisted a couple on their way to visit their child in jail on Sunday.
While also on his way to the jail to visit his son Jamil Hopoate, who was last year jailed for drunken assault, John stopped to help the stricken pair after they crashed their car.

The 41-year-old later shared the moment on his Facebook page.

"On my way to visit my son in gaol today. I picked up this very lucky couple who survived this crash," Hopoate wrote.

"I checked if they were ok and all they said was can you please take us to the gaol to visit our (son) cause we have food for him.

"What GREAT parents, even thou they were in trouble all they could think about was getting food for their son in Gaol."

Hopoate's other son is Will Hopoate, who currently plays for the Blues.

Jamil was contracted with the Manly Sea Eagles up until his charge for a violent incident in Manly last year.

11215088_501099873399746_68146466411779874_n.jpg

-----------------------------------
You have to hand it to Hoppa - he is the full spectrum of a personality - angel to demon :D

Jamil must have been moved to Oberon - hope that he is finding his God and comes out a more balanced man.:angel:
If he actually finds a God he will be worth billions.

I find it funny that Hoppa can spell gaol and the journo can't.

I heard that one of them had an anal bleed. The call went out for someone willing to apply pressure to the site...

Good on you Hoppa, this man does have a few good bones in his body :peace:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4