Hoppa News!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He probably has agreed to a new deal, but until he actually signs they won't announce anything. They wouldn't want a Kade Snowden type drama that happened earlier in the year with the Sharks.

Was on the radio over here that the Warriors made a very big play for him, he was interested, but has knocked them back because Mum wants him to stay in sydney

Any contracts being negotiated now by agents would be silly not to have a clause for renegotiation if the salary cap is significantly increased.

With the ongoing injuries in the Seaeagles 3/4 line & fullback the positional part should not effect him - maybe the switch ups with snake will continue but there should always be a spot for him even when all are available.

Saw a thread about Hoppa news that was five pages long in a couple of hours and thought "ripper! Must be good news".

Turns out 4 pages of it were people gibbering about some bloke called Shane. Awesome.

willstyles said:
Saw a thread about Hoppa news that was five pages long in a couple of hours and thought "ripper! Must be good news".

Turns out 4 pages of it were people gibbering about some bloke called Shane. Awesome.

Same as me. But you found you had to keep reading the crap just incase there was good stuff in there somewhere ?

Kiwi Eagle said:
willstyles said:

Same as me. But you found you had to keep reading the crap just incase there was good stuff in there somewhere ?

I'll bet you are disapointed now eh?

It's a real shane when these discussions get sidetracked

though I shane't be too upset if the news is correct that he has re-signed

We were just Shanelling your shaneperior sense of humour

Enough Shaneing! stop using that ambi-sextrous name everywhere

He/She could be a transvestite without a name change

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8