1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hoppa Clocked

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Chip and Chase, May 23, 2009.

1. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    For those interested, Hoppa lost when ref stopped fight in 2nd round after being knocked down twice by McCall. Looked outclassed on the highlights I saw, but that's no surprise.

2. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Wasn't a big punch either. Does he have a glass jaw?

3. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    LMAO, i thought this thread was going to be about how fast william was over the 100m or something

4. Cletus

Cletus Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Hoppa should give it up. He's lost a couple of fights to Australian fighters and now he gets owned by a pensioner.
    Hopefully Haumono can get a few decent fights, he's can actually box.

5. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Haumono got sat on his arse in the first round of his last fight, but the ref disqualified the other fighter for hitting Solo when he was down after he gave him a couple after flooring him.

6. Cletus

Cletus Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Really? I think Haumono could be a good boxer if he put his mind to it.
    I saw the highlights of the Hoppa fight, and I can't see Hoppa going far. He's got great strength but his boxing skills just aren't there. I'd rather he didn't get knocked out repeatedly chasing something that he's never going to get.

7. Ian Martin tragic

Ian Martin tragic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    I remember when solomon decked that forward from tigers at brooky. when he woke up, the ref put him on report for starting it!
    magic

8. gomanly

gomanly Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't quit now hoppa! everyone bagged mundine after he was dropped like a sack of yeah good by sven ottke and look at the ass wipe now.
    I am and will remain a hoppa fan! go Manly Cove, Go Manly, Go John and Junior Hoppa!!!!!!!!!!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dan Stains.

10. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    He should concentrate on managing footie players.  The fight games for mugs.