Hoppa challenges Geyer to a Bout

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like the 'greatest moment in sport' quote. Considering Hoppa has played for Australian and won a grand final that is a great comment when related to beating an overweight nobody in 47 secs. :lol: :lol:

Exactly CW! Add SOO too.

So what Geyer was really saying is that Hoppa has achieved more in one professional boxing bout lasting 47 seconds than Geyer ever achieved in his entire career.

Given that was Geyer's best attempt at a put-down of Hoppa, show's he's about as smart now as my toilet brush. No different to when he was playing, eh?

Did anyone hear his muffled call at the end...."the last time I got into a ring it cost me 12 weeks"

Did anyone hear his muffled call at the end....\"the last time I got into a ring it cost me 12 weeks\"

Hmmm ...

A finger takes 12 weeks. The whole fist takes just 47 seconds. Wow!

If he uses his whole, massive body will we get a time warp and a new theory of relativity?

hoppa knocked out a bloke who had won 1 of his 3 pro fights. Hardly anything to get to cocky about but I wish him the best.

Whilst Hoppa missed his natural calling of proctological examinations - is it too late for medical school for Hoppa? - he's on the right track with boxing.

Hoppa's not doing too bad, publicity-wise. After already being world-news, he's been immortalised in a Hollywood film starring Alec Baldwin and Matthew Broderick called "The Last Shot". Talk is the sequel is going to be called "The Last Shoot-Up" and the big chances are that Wendell may have a sniff at the role and Andrew Walker may also have a crack.

Hoppa is going down the Mundine route of outrageous headlines, and selecting opponents carefully so his gravy train won't stop. As he should. He's moved from knocking out an All Black half-back in his one charity match to knocking out a front-row sized footballer who reportedly had 10 years amateur boxing experience but just 3 professional bouts. In terms of comparisons against Mundine's early opponents, I'd suggest Hoppa's not doing too badly.

Geyer thinks he's refused to be used to promote Hoppa and made a big deal about by turning down the cage or charity contest against him. Too late Mark. You've already been used. And your snipe back helped too. He may work this out for himself in about 10 years. ... Nah.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6