Hopoate is coming to my house!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Joey

Reserve Grader
In today's local paper (in QLD) Will is on the front page which goes in to detail of where he'll be door knocking in the next year, and one of the suburbs includes where I live.

Anyway I got a little excited he could be coming to my doorstep, considering it's a very small area and morons knock on our door on a regular basis I've lost count. Being an anti-theist I usually tell them to piss off or they simply leave because they can't handle the debates I enjoy having with them. But I was thinking how I would handle myself if WILL FRIGGIN HOPOATE turned up @ my door, what should I do? even though I think he's a delusional hypercritical fool the guy did wear a Manly jersey and helped us win a grand final and the countless times I've jumped from my chair in celebration because of him, I just couldn't bring myself to being a smartarse towards the bloke, I'll answer the door in my Manly jersey and see what response I get from him and hopefully I'll get an autograph or a photo that I could post on silvertails.

Tell him you have as much faith in the mormon religion as you do in Parra winning a premiership. Let him read between the lines.

Show him the "Attn God" thread from Silvertails a few weeks ago and ask him how he will feel playing against the team God supports.

Saw his old man a couple of weeks ago around Brookie.
In the past, I would have greeted him and would have at least said hello, nicely.
Now, I just ignore him.

I don't have the same disdain towards him as I do to the ex-coach because players have the right to come and go. However, he's in the enemy camp now and has to be treated as such.

Even if his kids were to come back one day, it won't be at a reasonable price and I'm sure they would only come for big dollars, unlike players like Beaver.

Our club won't be held to ransom and I rather have another player who wants to play in our club colours than someone who's a missionary. Sorry, I meant mercenary.

---

Joey said:
In today's local paper (in QLD) Will is on the front page which goes in to detail of where he'll be door knocking in the next year, and one of the suburbs includes where I live.

Anyway I got a little excited he could be coming to my doorstep, considering it's a very small area and morons knock on our door on a regular basis I've lost count. Being an anti-theist I usually tell them to piss off or they simply leave because they can't handle the debates I enjoy having with them. But I was thinking how I would handle myself if WILL FRIGGIN HOPOATE turned up @ my door, what should I do? even though I think he's a delusional hypercritical fool the guy did wear a Manly jersey and helped us win a grand final and the countless times I've jumped from my chair in celebration because of him, I just couldn't bring myself to being a smartarse towards the bloke, I'll answer the door in my Manly jersey and see what response I get from him and hopefully I'll get an autograph or a photo that I could post on silvertails.
What suburbs mate.

Cambo said:
Joey said:

What suburbs mate.

Mt Warren Park (where I am) Cornubia, Eagleby and Beenleigh.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Joey said:
. . . it's a very small area and morons knock on our door on a regular basis I've lost count. . .

Freudian slip

haha cheers for picking that up, definitely didn't omit the 'm' on purpose, but they both mean the same thing.....

Joey said:
Cambo said:
Joey said:

What suburbs mate.

Mt Warren Park (where I am) Cornubia, Eagleby and Beenleigh.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Joey said:
. . . it's a very small area and morons knock on our door on a regular basis I've lost count. . .

Freudian slip

haha cheers for picking that up, definitely didn't omit the 'm' on purpose, but they both mean the same thing.....
Spewing he's not going to redcliffe be intersting if he knocked on my front door

If Hoppa did knock on your door Cambo what would your opening line be?

I used to live in Cornubia. Makes me a little sad I moved.
Just ask him about the prophet Joseph Smith and his legal record. And then how he can judge man kind with a criminal record.

His religion, his business.

Who's the nutter?
a) the happy door-knocker seeking to help others.
b) the person disturbed by a happy door-knocker seeking to help others.

swoop said:
Maybe someone should ask him why he lied to some Manly fans.

He did it to my son at the Bulldogs Game last year "please don't leave Hoppa - plan is to stay with Manly mate"

pffffftttttttttttt

Please, do we have to discuss slime players? I'm over reading about Parramatta and Canterbury on our Manly site.

I honestly thought this thread was going to be about him reneging on his Eels deal to remain with us, or I would have avoided it.

Mals said:
If Hoppa did knock on your door Cambo what would your opening line be?
I'd quote a famous Australian singer / songwriter KB Wilson

'Well, I'd love t'invite yer in yer know, but the joint's a farkin mess

And there's an orgy ragin' in the lounge, and every ****'s undressed!

And I'd love yer to meet the missus, Shirl, but she's a bit crook in bed

She says she's got a real sore throat through givin' too much head!'

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8