Hopoate and workload

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
It has been suggested elsewhere that now that hOppa has gone our forward pack will suffer in a big way especially with extra workload.

Personally I think this is complete BS. Whilst he worked hard and did go forward quite strongly, i dont see how the loss of one player and the replacement of him is going to add significantly to a orward packs work load.

This Hoppa is gone train just wont end. I know its going to be discussed but I am curious as to when these embers will cool.

Anyway do you think the forwards will suffer.

Personally I dont htink it will have any major or lasting effect, this wwas shown by Manly convincingly winning the second half against the sharks on Sunday even when we were 1 man down

I agree. Hill has a high workload ethic but the reality is our pack has shown a lot extra so far. I am hoping BK stays fit but we have Menzies, Williamson, Kylie and Hecks - none of which shirk the hard work.

not to mention watmough who is up there with the most tackles or nipping at the heals week in week out.

You cant knock people like Randall and dunley for their workload either

And on the weekend I saw the duck put on at least 2 great tackles

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6