Hopes for 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

arty

Reserve Grader
I hope Brett Stewart has an injury free year and continues to amaze us all with his vast array of individual and team skills and that he continues to even further develop and expand them. Too much to hope for?

RE: Hopes for 2010

The Eagle said:
For 2010 it is, we have a s**t halfback amd poor fitness

Correct, Eagle,,,, I meant 2012 of course, and, with incredibly embarrassed and spectacular grovelling, request eventual forgiveness...now, how does the ATM work again? Moderator, can the topic or subject date be changed from 2010 to 2012 please? I can only stand so much red facedness...

Not a problem Arty, don't give it a second thought. I could go with the obvious old chestnut, "I hope we go back to back, i hope the bulldogs get the spoon" blah, blah.
But, what i really want this year is for George Rose to get a gig with the Blues. And then Australia.

mozgrame said:
Not a problem Arty, don't give it a second thought. I could go with the obvious old chestnut, "I hope we go back to back, i hope the bulldogs get the spoon" blah, blah.
But, what i really want this year is for George Rose to get a gig with the Blues. And then Australia.

Thank you Mosgrame. I wish I had given it a first thought.

The Eagle said:
Back to back is very likely, storm and tigpies are the most dangerous

storm have nothing, they were shown up at the end of last season.

Tiges you might be nearer the mark.

Cronulla (if Carney bahaves) and Souths (if they can find a halfback) are my tips to get better.

Brisbane are the team to beat(apart from us), i know Lockyer is gone but they have been succession planning since well before last year

20 wins would be great, the comps best back row and halves combo and snake fully fit should get us there eeeasily.

I think it will be a big learning curve this year for Tooves in the head coach position. He's a smart man so I know he'll learn from his mistakes. Top 4 after 26 rounds & no major injuries for the boys in maroon & white.

$ouffs to continue their dominance in February (an annual event via The Telecrap) and not make the 8 ... again would be my wish.
Manly WILL be, at worst, Top 4.

eagles2win said:
WORLD DOMINATION

That's the baseline:p

Manly to continue to play as a cohesive Team in 2012.

Watching the 2011 GF again on the weekend,the most noticeable aspect was the maturity and awareness of the Players. They all went up a gear when they relaxed after the third try. Which,incidently they scored after the emotional let down of a disallowed fair try. So good to see them take the bad calls in their stride.
Love to see 2v take out the Minor and Major Premierships :D
Beat the Son of Sam outright :p

No injuries please!!
Hopeful Olfield really gets involved - his input will be ultra important 2012
Lussick gets straight into the 17 & we sign him long term by round 6.
We dont get poached under the radar.
Tooves to not umm & arrr at every press conference.
Smash the Pups, Purples & Illawarra to a pulp.
Enjoy a 2012 premiership victory without the chaotic off field S**t

To win the world club challenge, then the minor premiership, and then go back to back premierships. Also to re-sign all of our star players and young talent.

Is that to much to ask? Surely not!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4