Hopeless

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
meh, it was just an off night and the Dragons had plenty of enthusiasm. We can't beat them down there, and they can't beat us at Brookie.

Overall, terrible. First half, diabolical. Apart from some exceptions, our forwards are pissweak. Pure and simple. Working to plan though for Penn/Joe Kelly because if this keeps up, Tooves will be out on his arse even though it's far from his fault.

Overall, terrible. First half, diabolical. Apart from some exceptions, our forwards are pissweak. Pure and simple. Working to plan though for Penn/Joe Kelly because if this keeps up, Tooves will be out on his arse even though it's far from his fault.

2V is walking the mile already. Gone is only a matter of when. Not if.

Poor old Tooves. He is an absolute club legend but it doesn't look good for the poor bloke.

If the Penns are going to punt Tooves they need to offer an absolute mint like the dogs did to sign a top coach. I don't want rubbish like Nathan Brown or any other mediocre crap. We need a Madge or a Des and to get that quality u have to pay and pay well.

Poor old Tooves. He is an absolute club legend but it doesn't look good for the poor bloke.

If the Penns are going to punt Tooves they need to offer an absolute mint like the dogs did to sign a top coach. I don't want rubbish like Nathan Brown or any other mediocre crap. We need a Madge or a Des and to get that quality u have to pay and pay well.[/QUOTE
Thats why we just have to stick with Toovs and ride out this and come out the other side with No spoons in the drawer

DCE tried hard but was ordinary, obviously injured.
The other bloke may as well stayed home and given BA wristies all night. He was non existant.

Knock who you want, but if your half makes more tackles than the combined effort of 2 opposition halves, you know its not going to end well.

DCE did what he could with what was in front of him, and by his side.

To anyone knocking his effort and heart - go take a look at a replay.

DCE earned my respect and admiration tonight. End of story.

Imagine what he could do behind a pack that bent the line. Sad that we will never know.

Tip of the decade. Des will be back, but not to replace Toovey. There needs to be an interim appointed then Des will come back.

Des has too much respect for the waterboy to ever do that too him.

Some observations from tonight's debacle
1)Lyon,Starling and Matai should only come back when 100% fit
2)Mateo needs to be on the left hand side at five eight
3)Foz needs to go ,hopeless in attack and defence not to mention a cancer from within
4) Sao needs to be in the 17
5)Buhrer needs to be in the middle with Ballin
6)Mason has to come off the bench
7)Williame is a capable fill in for either centre
8) Hodges could add spark off the bench
9) If DCE doesn't come good its time to give JLJ a go

Some observations from tonight's debacle
1)Lyon,Starling and Matai should only come back when 100% fit
2)Mateo needs to be on the left hand side at five eight
3)Foz needs to go ,hopeless in attack and defence not to mention a cancer from within
4) Sao needs to be in the 17
5)Buhrer needs to be in the middle with Ballin
6)Mason has to come off the bench
7)Williame is a capable fill in for either centre
8) Hodges could add spark off the bench
9) If DCE doesn't come good its time to give JLJ a go
You're right

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10