Hopefully for Connau this gets up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Moondog said:
I went to school in Ireland. Wish they'd played League over there then. I had to play bloody hurling.

I did quite a bit of 'hurling' in my younger days, too, particularly Sunday mornings.:s

lismore_fan said:
Moondog said:
I went to school in Ireland. Wish they'd played League over there then. I had to play bloody hurling.

I did quite a bit of 'hurling' in my younger days, too, particularly Sunday mornings.:s

same nothing like the sat or sun morning ride on the porcilen bus

Hurling is played with a wooden stick called a hurley. The main aim of the game seems to be to hit the opposition with the hurley as hard as you can. All top hurling players have completely flat faces. People used to get killed every year. Perhaps they've brought in rules by now. They reckon the games been played for about 3,000 years so they've had plenty of time!

Thanks for thinking of me guys.

Yeah Hurling has new rule that all players must wear helmets so less flat faces.

I would love to see a ESL club in Dublin but unless Nathan Tinkler is interested it aint gonna happen in my life time. Too many field sports Hurling, Soccer, Gaelic Football, Rugby Union, Tag Rugby. I have always said if the Irish didnt have Gaelic games here Rugby League would have been massive. Unfortunately for League the working class play Gaelic games and Soccer and the rich toffs play Rugby Union. And the Gaelic Association and the IRFU wouldnt share a water bottle with Rugby League. Ironic really as the Rugby sooked for years over here about the Gaelic Assoc not allowing Foreign Sports to play in the National Stadium Croke Park, Until 2007 when money talked and landsdown rd was being re-developed they let them in. Still not a single Public owned Rugby or Rugby League ground in the country - Go Figure???????????.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4