Honest opinions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've come up with 3 word summaries for each...
Tooves - Unfairly jilted legend.
Barrett - Under pressure already.
Joe Kelly - The Penn's stooge.
Bozo - Legend playing politics.
The Penns - Possibly hidden motives.
Zorba - Fat and vindictive.

Bozo.... his recruitment policy seems to be spend a pot of money on players that he cant fit under the cap then try & get rid of already contracted players... When the already contacted players say stuff you as they are fully entitled to then he has a paddy & tells them they will not play first grade no matter if they are better than their replacements. So then they force out promising juniors to pay for a bunch of less than average signings... ****wit..

I am not worthy to tie Scott Penns Sandals . I am only a meek Sea eagle fan feathered friend :)

Ah then it's " hello Brian" then, by the way you'd be down to your last 35 Million after a few scandals but still enough coin to buy up for a few years??

G'day all,As I have stated in other posts I have no problem or dislike for our incoming coach and his staff,i wish them well and hope they can bring us immediate success,and even if they don't I can accept that as i'm sure they will be doing their best.At this stage it is impossible to predict with any certainty how Barrett will go but I hope he is allowed to do his thing without having to appease either management or senior players who think they are bigger than the club.I will stick my neck out though and say given a fair go he will go alright.
However in saying that I still think that the way Toovey was treated is one of the most disgraceful things I have witnessed in our clubs history and is one of the main reasons I have such a low opinion of our owners and their odious toady.Again, as I have stated previously, they are not the calibre of people that I would associate with,and while I appreciate that they own the club and can do as they please,it doesn't mean that I can't disapprove of them or the way they operate.
cheers mike

Ah then it's " hello Brian" then, by the way you'd be down to your last 35 Million after a few scandals but still enough coin to buy up for a few years??
I wish , If I had 35 million dollars I would buy our club a few dominant forwards and a new state of the art fridge for my mate Zorba

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4