Home Reno's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Home Reno's

I am nearing the end of a 4 month, partly self completed, ensuite renovation. What a nightmare its been, and most things have gone to plan. I couldnt imagine if a few things had of been completely ****ed up like some stories I have heard. I have just had the frameless shower screen fitted, now its just the mirror and the lighting and its all done. And wont I be grateful.

The kitchen is next but I really cant be buggered. Besides the costs involved, there is just too much stress thinking about what to put in and where to put things.

Is anyone else in the middle of doing anything and do you have any storie that might put me off my next job.

Home Reno's

Doug speak to my Dad he is the reno king

Home Reno's

[quote author=Matabele]
Couldn't be bothered as long as I have a roof over my head.

Thats rapidly becoming my attitude.

[/quote]

Leads to a lot more sleep.

Home Reno's

My old mans house used to sit on steel polls with the garage being underneath the house.

He and I completly turned the whole downstairs area from a dirt bowl into kitchen livingroom study laundry dining ect.

Weekends and afternoons took us just over 2 years. It's a hell of a job but its one of those things that once you start you have no other option but to finish.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6