Home record of late

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For me being tonight at that game we tried so hard tonight but lacked the polish in attack , parra took there chances we didn't simple as that.

But for me the biggest thing to come out of tonight is now our recent home record:

We are now 1-3 @ home this season that is the biggest thing to come out of tonight!!

And we have the Cowboys in 2 weeks time at ( it is a strong chance we will start the season off 1-4@ home)

Now if you included the final 2 loses last season at home we have won a combined 1/6 of the last home games.

We have not started that poor at home in a season for a very long time.

Funny all our home loses have been 3 Sydney teams ( Dogs Souths and Parra) and ALL those 3 loses have been channel 9 games!!

Bad luck tonight boys, that one hurt bad but we will be back!!

Last edited:

For me being tonight at that game we tried so hard tonight but lacked the polish in attack , parra took there chances we didn't simple as that.

But for me the biggest thing to come out of tonight is now our recent home record:

We are now 1-3 @ home this season that is the biggest thing to come out of tonight!!

And we have the Cowboys in 2 weeks time at ( it is a strong chance we will start the season off 1-4@ home)

Now if you included the final 2 loses last season at home we have won a combined 1/6 of the last home games.

We have not started that poor at home in a season for a very long time.

Funny all our home loses have been 3 Sydney teams ( Dogs Souths and Parra) and ALL those 3 loses have been channel 9 games!!

Bad luck tonight boys, that one hurt bad but we will be back!!

How do you expect Manly to beat Cheating ****s like Parra. If we could buy every player in the dodgey Comp like parra, Boncos, dogs a roosters we will win the Comp every year.

So disappointing that the teams that have pillaged us like the dogs and parra always beat us. We haven't beaten either of those sides for two years.

At least it stops the garbage line of "The Fortress" Teams scared to play us there etc Useless Parra didn't seem bothered.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2