home jumpers 2011 minor fix

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pacman

After seeing how good the hopeful away strip looks for 2011 if that is to be it.The jumper is almost identical in alternate colors,It looks so good because it is so similar to our heritage white jumper,Now i have just purchased last years jumper only 2 weeks ago,Someone within the club should look at not even changing it because they cant but make the big white square patch on our front sponsorship  slightly smaller effectively alloying the jumper to proudly display the two white hoops above and below our major sponsor,This would then look basically like the beloved glory years from 1987 wormald  jumper,The other change has already been done if they are our next years jumpers that is the maroon around the bottom of the collar that will be an improvement.these minor changes would be enough to at least consider buying next years model,If not im not sure how many supporters will shell out for exactly the same jumper 3 yrs in a row,Before i get laughed of here just take a look at the home and away proposed for next year and tell me truthfully that is not why the away strip looks so much better,,its because the hoops look like our old jumpers of the glory days 2 stripes look better than one.minor i know but a fact.

I see what you're saying and it's why i haven't bought the 09/10 home jersey (2011?  depends on the next sponsor) also.  The double hoops are gone replaced with a billboard that takes up so much of the front. 

The new away, even with Quantum as shown, has it perfect.

I know it's only two hoops i'm talking about but it really takes the identity of a Manly jersey away.

A lot of fans are annoyed that their team jerseys are covered with a massive block/backing rather than integration.

Oh well

ManlyBacker link said:
Agree 100%.

This would be a NON wall of text!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1290720979[/time]

Oh and welcome Pacman, and I enjoyed your post!!

It won't work with Quantum Eco Hot Water but it will if the Sea Eagles land a sponsor with a shorter name, it would work.

Not                                                a                                    wall                          of                                    text    .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2