Holmes a Court On price Max paid for Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Barks

Reserve Grader
Did anyone see on the back page program when Paul Kent took Peter to task about only offering 3M to buy a percentage of the Souths club, and he replied by saying he knows Joe Cross and and that his offer for Souths was on par with what Max paid for manly. Kent tried to make his case that Max paid much more, but Holmes a Court was pretty confident in his argument.

What do we understand to be the price Max paid when buying into manly?

about the same - 3M, however max bought 40% not 75%.

hand holmes a courts bid should be 5.75M

Don't forget that Scott Penn is now in the picture as well for Many and yet the club still has the majority ownership.

the club doesnt have majority any more, max and penn do. the club has only 20%

3 I thought only 2 but happy to take credit

Byso - I need that 'kiss' emoticon.

Don't start me on politics though as you have zero credibility on that one - just like 'trust me' John.

Byso - I need that 'kiss' emoticon.

Don't start me on politics though as you have zero credibility on that one - just like 'trust me' John.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................You have no credability, especially when Latham the pride of your Labor party was proven to be a sham :yeah: :dance:

Anyhow champ, stop bringing politics in the footy forum ;)

Not on this topic. I was waiting for the Latham retort coz that is all he has got.

Like me saying Roosters will be no good for this year because of Brett Papworth. (Problem with Liberal types - think it is still the 70s!!!!)

Not on this topic. I was waiting for the Latham retort coz that is all he has got.

Like me saying Roosters will be no good for this year because of Brett Papworth. (Problem with Liberal types - think it is still the 70s!!!!)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............let it go! Latham is gone and Shultz is your new saviour :blah: :blah:

byso you missed the point!

I dont want to have to bring out the fools line but its getting dangerously close

I think you'll find that Penn has 40%, max has 40% and the club has 40%. This enables the club to give 120% on the field each week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4